• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw that article where I wasn't going to get a check until July, so I went ahead and gave them my direct deposit info.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Got an update today. The website now tells me that I'm eligible and will be updated once they have a deposit date. Up until today it gave me an 'unknown' status.

Same!

It says I’m eligible, but needs me to update account info... we just did that when we filed taxes, and that hasn’t processed yet. I’m gonna hold off as to not through anything additional to process right now. I’ll check back once our $3 federal return posts.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Same!

It says I’m eligible, but needs me to update account info... we just did that when we filed taxes, and that hasn’t processed yet. I’m gonna hold off as to not through anything additional to process right now. I’ll check back once our $3 federal return posts.
    Don't spend it all in one place! ;)

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Checked Again today, site has been updated. It asked more questions (AGI, amount of tax paid or refund, account and routing #s). Once I input 2018 return info, it was accepted (have not filed 2019 yet since I owe). I got the following message: You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.We will deposit your payment to the bank account below. - Lets see how long this takes.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Checked Again today, site has been updated. It asked more questions (AGI, amount of tax paid or refund, account and routing #s). Once I input 2018 return info, it was accepted (have not filed 2019 yet since I owe). I got the following message: You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.We will deposit your payment to the bank account below. - Lets see how long this takes.

I've been getting that message since the 15th or so when I updated my info after everybody got their direct deposits and the site said they didn't have my info...even though they deposited my 2018 refund.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I've been getting that message since the 15th or so when I updated my info after everybody got their direct deposits and the site said they didn't have my info...even though they deposited my 2018 refund.
    I entered my direct deposit information the same day as you; the first day available.

Finally got an update on the get my payment website. They are mailing a paper check on May 4th. What was the point of entering my direct deposit information? Government efficiency at it’s finest.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I entered my direct deposit information the same day as you; the first day available.

Finally got an update on the get my payment website. They are mailing a paper check on May 4th. What was the point of entering my direct deposit information? Government efficiency at it’s finest.

Whoot! Just looked and mine says it will deposited to our account on April 30th.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You must be special or maybe cause your name starts with an A....

Trump says gun sales are essential so I believe that it is.

I think Rick (indiucky) is just taking a little vacation from the shop. I don't do twitter, but others have said he's still active there, but he only does internet (INGO) while he's at the shop.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Was that last sentence part of the IRS message or an editorial comment?

Top Bottom