• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ugh! Don't remind me. We usually partake of the clinic the 4H kids put on every year but with 3 labs it's still expensive. Not to mention the extras for 2 senior dogs, one's blind, one has a permanent trach. :spend: Never a dull moment.

Yep, they recommended a "senior screening" for one of my dogs that's been peeing a lot lately (past several months), so my total bill (once I bought the topical flea and tick treatment at Menard's) came to a little over $700. She's not been drinking water excessively, so I'm hoping it's just old age (I can relate!) and not diabetes. Should get the results Monday.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Checked Again today, site has been updated. It asked more questions (AGI, amount of tax paid or refund, account and routing #s). Once I input 2018 return info, it was accepted (have not filed 2019 yet since I owe). I got the following message: You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.We will deposit your payment to the bank account below. - Lets see how long this takes.

Updated today: We scheduled your payment to be deposited on May 06, 2020 to the bank account below.

Now we will see if that date holds true.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Updated today: We scheduled your payment to be deposited on May 06, 2020 to the bank account below.

Now we will see if that date holds true.

I had the same notice, checked this morning and there it was... now I need to send it right back to the IRS to cover my taxes owed from last year sadly. It sure is nice to see the numbers in the bank account for a few minutes though. I have been slashing the budget and sticking back every penny I can since my employer went belly up last month.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    An interesting factoid about the American economy, copied from an article on Yahoo News but I failed to note what publication they stole it from.
    Bold added by me.

Despite over 40 million Americans losing their jobs in the last 10 weeks, personal income went up more than 10% in April, according to data by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. This was largely driven by the stimulus payments and by the expanded unemployment benefits of additional $600 a week under the CARES Act.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    An interesting factoid about the American economy, copied from an article on Yahoo News but I failed to note what publication they stole it from.
    Bold added by me.

Despite over 40 million Americans losing their jobs in the last 10 weeks, personal income went up more than 10% in April, according to data by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. This was largely driven by the stimulus payments and by the expanded unemployment benefits of additional $600 a week under the CARES Act.

I saw a blurb on the news about that the other day. Also said that consumer spending was up. :n00b:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So we don't do the direct deposit thing or electronic filing with taxes.

A couple weeks ago my son received a Debit Card for his payment. Caution - looks fairly generic so don't throw it away like junk mail.

Last week I got mine in the mail as a check.

I told my son to thank my granddaughter since she will still be paying it off when she is an adult.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom