• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    Court records reveal that Hurd has been charged multiple times in the past for being a serious violent felon in possession of a firearm. Last March, he pleaded guilty to his charge and was given four years of probation with the first two years ordered to be served on home detention.

Hurd was still on GPS monitoring when he visited Topgolf. Marion County Probation helped police determine that Hurd was at Topgolf by tracking his GPS monitor and determining that he fled the business and returned to his home on 34th Street.

Hurd’s violent felon status comes from being found guilty of felony robbery in April of 2010. He was sentenced to six years in prison.

Ah...yet another alternative sentencing success story. Clearly, probation and home detention are highly effective at deterring crime, particularly in repeat felony offenders.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Ah...yet another alternative sentencing success story. Clearly, probation and home detention are highly effective at deterring crime, particularly in repeat felony offenders.
    Its everywhere, we have a habitual drunk where I live thats easily had 6-8 dui or dwi's and now is on probation again for a year or so with home detention and a gps monitor on his ankle.
    He hasn't had a DL for 20 years or so, so his buddy now picks him up and they go and drink in Elwood. Madison Co cares less.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Again, what is the purpose of an ankle monitor? Is it just a fashion statement?
    As I understand it, It is SUPPOSED to alert LEO in real time of their whereabouts and flag them if they break the terms of their release. (go to a victim's residence, dont just go to to-from work and remain at home during off-work hours, etc)

Its been said many times that they are not being properly monitored and thugs still do what they want with no repercussions.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Didn’t shoot both his “Golf balls” then I guess.
    Dang I live just two miles from there.
    Checking my siding for a “hole in one”.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    As I understand it, It is SUPPOSED to alert LEO in real time of their whereabouts and flag them if they break the terms of their release. (go to a victim's residence, dont just go to to-from work and remain at home during off-work hours, etc)

Its been said many times that they are not being properly monitored and thugs still do what they want with no repercussions.
    OK, so just a badge that you're a thug the "justice" system is molly-coddling.

Top Bottom