• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Not that I checked out her vids because you said she was a cutie or anything... ;) My wife happens to be in the same situation that it sounds like a lot of our wives/girlfriends are in with carrying and their outfits. I was doing research!!

Hey, I totally understand. You need to get that knowledge for your wife, right? I was doing research, too, and I don't even have a wife!

PAPASHOT357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    NWI
    My Fiance (wife in a little under 2 weeks) just got a Ruger LCP (in pink and black) for a wedding present from my step father. He did some research and found an awesome option for women to cc.

Flashbang Women?s Holster

She has been using it for about a week or so and loves it. At first she thought it would be uncomfortable but not the case. When it came in the mail she tried on every outfit she thought would be too tight and it wasnt seen at all. I was concerned about the draw from the holster possibly being difficult and awkward but the design forces a good grip and pulls out from the bottom of this kydex holster.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    We are going out shopping this weekend for her birthday. My concern is that up unitl about 6 months ago she wasn't into guns. I want her to pick the gun but I want it to be out of quality guns. I dont need her walking around with a hot pink hello kitty high point. She is new to pistols and didn't know a 1911 from a Glock until I showed her. I am set on HK's and 1911's and know most of the members carry quality guns. So I was just looking for an idea of whats good for when she goes looking.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    My Fiance (wife in a little under 2 weeks) just got a Ruger LCP (in pink and black) for a wedding present from my step father. He did some research and found an awesome option for women to cc.

Flashbang Women?s Holster

She has been using it for about a week or so and loves it. At first she thought it would be uncomfortable but not the case. When it came in the mail she tried on every outfit she thought would be too tight and it wasnt seen at all. I was concerned about the draw from the holster possibly being difficult and awkward but the design forces a good grip and pulls out from the bottom of this kydex holster.

Awesome product.

You know, if I had boobs.....

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    We are going out shopping this weekend for her birthday. My concern is that up unitl about 6 months ago she wasn't into guns. I want her to pick the gun but I want it to be out of quality guns. I dont need her walking around with a hot pink hello kitty high point. She is new to pistols and didn't know a 1911 from a Glock until I showed her. I am set on HK's and 1911's and know most of the members carry quality guns. So I was just looking for an idea of whats good for when she goes looking.
    If she isn't into guns, a revolver is a good option. It's what my wife likes, they are simple, reliable and easy to shoot. No need to be able to pull the slide, operate levers, etc. Grips are easily customizable to hand size. Go for a .357 snub nose and she will have the option to shoot .38 up to .357, what ever she feels most comfortable with.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    If she isn't into guns, a revolver is a good option. It's what my wife likes, they are simple, reliable and easy to shoot. No need to be able to pull the slide, operate levers, etc. Grips are easily customizable to hand size. Go for a .357 snub nose and she will have the option to shoot .38 up to .357, what ever she feels most comfortable with.

Thats a good idea. I never thought of a revolver. I don't own one but maybe i need to. lol

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Why not try revolvers? Reliability, ease of use, sizing, and if you need more than three rounds you are in deep trouble anyway.

100Xkid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    kokomo area
    a 38 smith is a great choice for a lady that is not going to spend a lot of time on the range. the Smith bodyguard is a great gun for the ladies

Paladin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Mooresville/Camby
    My wife works for Bradis and carries a Ruger LC9. Great size and easy to conceal. Take your wife to Bradis and let Angie work with her. Sometimes a womans advice is better than a male salesman.

jrm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    I vote for a Glock 26 or Glock 19. As far as the tight clothes go does she carry a purse? It would not be my first choice but you have to work with what you got sometimes....
    Also dont let her get talked into a lightweight revovler without shooting one first..

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Every man should watch this so we know how to help our wives find ways to conceal. Honest that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :D But in all seriousness she does a great job concealing in some of these outfits.

[ame]http://youtu.be/ogGBPVk5GQk[/ame]

Top Bottom