• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Mike, I agree, and I'm just going to continue being (what I thought) a good neighbor. I think the anonymous note was what really annoyed me. If I'm bothering anyone then I want to know it, and I want to know WHO I'm bothering. An anonymous note seems cowardly.
    Good for you for taking the high road. Some folks will avoid face-to-face confrontations at all costs. Of course, they might be anti-gunners and know you have guns and are terrified. Never-the-less, kudos to you.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    we had a couple move into a house that butts up against the factory thats been there for dang near 40 years and complain about the noise. They pulled the same thing by leaving a note on the gate. We trashed it and went about our lives and they came onto the property and wouldn't leave until the super promised them unreasonable quiet hours. The cops were called and they got a trespass. I spent the next week in the back lot flipping scrap hoppers on the concrete and honking the fork lift horn...you know so no one gets hit.

Im a day sleeper its called a fan and a blanket over the window. If its daylight its free game.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    So I just started turning on the front lights at night to keep our place from being so dark and hopefully looking less desirable for anyone to break into at night. Well I left this morning and noticed one of my lights was out, so I thought that when I get back home I would change the bulb. So this evening I got home and I checked the bulb and it had been unscrewed so that it wouldn't turn on. I thought t first that I didn't tighten it enough when I recently put it in since I replaced the old florescent bulb with a new led bulb, but then I knew that it was working previously. So then I wondered if someone unscrewed it, then I thought about my neighbor that complained about my cutting the grass. The light is on his side of my house. I don't know this for sure because I haven't received a note yet, but if he did... Who does that?! Mention to me that the light is too bright or something, but don't just unscrew my light!
    Tonight the light is shining bright, so we will see if it is still on tomorrow, or if it is off, or if there is an anonymous note left for me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So I just started turning on the front lights at night to keep our place from being so dark and hopefully looking less desirable for anyone to break into at night. Well I left this morning and noticed one of my lights was out, so I thought that when I get back home I would change the bulb. So this evening I got home and I checked the bulb and it had been unscrewed so that it wouldn't turn on. I thought t first that I didn't tighten it enough when I recently put it in since I replaced the old florescent bulb with a new led bulb, but then I knew that it was working previously. So then I wondered if someone unscrewed it, then I thought about my neighbor that complained about my cutting the grass. The light is on his side of my house. I don't know this for sure because I haven't received a note yet, but if he did... Who does that?! Mention to me that the light is too bright or something, but don't just unscrew my light!
    Tonight the light is shining bright, so we will see if it is still on tomorrow, or if it is off, or if there is an anonymous note left for me.

Put the absolute brightest lamp you can in the fixture.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Also......set up a trail camera to cover that area. It would be interesting to show LEO.
    I do not care what is the bother. If you come on my place without permission and touch my stuff do your best not to get caught.
    If something is bothering you....like a freaking light....please tell me so I can :lmfao: and tell you to close the curtains.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Put a note up under the light for him to read too when he returns. Small enough you can’t read until you are at the fixture.

Something rude, preferably.

And plus 1 on the camera so you see his face when he reads it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My neighbor had his car broken into. Garage lights were unscrewed. Police think it was done beforehand, to keep the motion sensors from lighting the area up.

Top Bottom