I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Here is the description of your 75B Omega from CZ:

DESCRIPTION
    A further evolution of the 75 B Ω, the new Convertible version allows users to swap from decocker to safety operation in the same manner as the popular P-07/P-09 pistols. Using the same simplified, more robust variation of the 75’s trigger system as the previous Omega, trigger parts use an interlocking design that allows for easy disassembly and reassembly without the need for tools. Not only does this simplify maintenance, the trigger parts themselves are made of different materials to enhance durability, operation life and reliability

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The Omega is a better trigger system out of the box, in my opinion. It is an alternative to the traditional CZ trigger system, meaning its internal parts are different. The traditional (non Omega) trigger group will be better when upgraded with Cajun Gun Works parts and the Wizards internal polishing. The Omega can be upgraded also, it just won't be as good (in most people's opinions at least).

The "B" means that there is a firing pin block in the slide. It's a design change versus the old style that did not have one. A gun without it will inherently have a better trigger. There are other guns that don't use one, like 1911 "70" series.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    The Omega is a better trigger system out of the box, in my opinion. It is an alternative to the traditional CZ trigger system, meaning its internal parts are different. The traditional (non Omega) trigger group will be better when upgraded with Cajun Gun Works parts and the Wizards internal polishing. The Omega can be upgraded also, it just won't be as good (in most people's opinions at least).

The "B" means that there is a firing pin block in the slide. It's a design change versus the old style that did not have one. A gun without it will inherently have a better trigger. There are other guns that don't use one, like 1911 "70" series.

1. Then, it sounds like the 75 B Omega has a better trigger than the SP-01 Tactical, but any CZ not having the firing pin block in the slide would be better than the Omega trigger system.
    2. I don't know what the Tactical SP-01 has.
    3. Just curious between the Omega and SP, which has the best trigger (b/c I can't tell any difference, but I'm not a trigger connoisseur since I pull a trigger like I'm pulling grapes off the vine :dunno:).
    4. I really am trying to work on it. :ar15:(that's me, not counting to 5 between shots)
    5. I understand that the Shadow 2, whatever it has, comes equipped with a better trigger system out of the box.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    SP-01 would have a standard CZ 75 series decocker trigger.

Keep in mind, that no 2 CZ triggers are identical, even from the same production line, because of variances/tolerances in the parts themselves.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    SP-01 would have a standard CZ 75 series decocker trigger.
    Keep in mind, that no 2 CZ triggers are identical, even from the same production line, because of variances/tolerances in the parts themselves.

1. I'm so unsophisticated that I can't tell the difference in the triggers of the Omega and the Tactical.
    2. The Shadow: yes.

3. And, I am happy to have a safety on my Shadow 2: don't get the decockers for safety; don't like the idea of a trigger getting pulled somehow: it seems to happen here and there for reasons that it shouldn't be happening, but I'm old-fashioned.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    1. I'm so unsophisticated that I can't tell the difference in the triggers of the Omega and the Tactical.
    2. The Shadow: yes.

3. And, I am happy to have a safety on my Shadow 2: don't get the decockers for safety; don't like the idea of a trigger getting pulled somehow: it seems to happen here and there for reasons that it shouldn't be happening, but I'm old-fashioned.

Do you know how triggers get pulled accidentally? People put a finger on it before the gun is on target!!!!!! :@ya: :laugh:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Do you know how triggers get pulled accidentally? People put a finger on it before the gun is on target!!!!!! :@ya: :laugh:

1. Then there was the cop that went to a funeral with lots of LEOs there and when he sat down his gun went off.
    2. Don't know what happened, I read about it here, but it gives me pause when I read things like that.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    1. Then there was the cop that went to a funeral with lots of LEOs there and when he sat down his gun went off.
    2. Don't know what happened, I read about it here, but it gives me pause when I read things like that.
    Something contacted the trigger; shirt, part of a holster, keys............something. Did not read about it, so don't know exact details, but the gun only fires one way.........unless it's a Sig P320.

Top Bottom