• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    $27.50 to nuzzle the cherries? At that price, they better come equipped with a heater and massager.

I have the Wrangler cargo pants and like them. They have rip-stop and haven't held a stain yet.
    They are comfortable and plenty warm for myself.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I wear their long tail t-shirts all the time and have a shoreman's fleece jacket as well. I now order their stuff online and get regular sale emails. I've been in the store in Iowa and they honored the email special price when I showed it to them on my phone.

Hint: Now that there's a local store, try on shirts/jackets at the store before you buy online. They run large! I need a 3X t-shirt anywhere else but their long tail 2X is almost too big.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Just got home from my first trip to the Noblesville store. Bought 2 things today to add to my collection. As stated above the "price ain't cheap" but neither is the quality. I am happy with the quality of all the pants and shirts I have purchased from them. And I just can't praise my buck-naked and armachillo drawers enough.

P.S. Was at Cabela's before going to Duluth, price on Columbia clothing was pretty high there.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Have you tested this in a store? I have 3 pairs of fire hose pants that the crotch ripped out. For as expensive as they are, I would love to replace them.

kwitcherbichn and send them back. They have a lifetime warranty. I have several pairs I've worn for three or four years...one had the snap break off....sent them back, got new ones for free. Call them up and they'll give you an RMA number.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Im turned off by their complete and total lack of photography. Yeah, I know watercolors are their schtick. I get it. But I want to SEE what I am ordering, not some (quite talented) artists rendering of the product.

Maybe I'm just weird that way.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You really have to get their e-mail sales notifications. I bought my first 3 pairs of free range cotton underwear last year for $11 per. That still seems like crazy underwear money, but cheap compared to the regular price. Later bought 3 more for a higher sale price, but I was sold.

I have had buck naked underwear for years, but it's delegated to getting wet activities. I prefer to wear cotton when not in the boat or playing in the hose. The buck naked underwear is years old and shows no signs of wear, hopefully the free range stuff will hold up close to as well.

Indycar:v1.1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Not close enuf to the track
    Was in Nobcity today and went to both Cabella's and Duluth Trading. As has been said above, I wanted to see the Cargo Firehose pants myself. I was impressed with them. The heavy weight ones are heavy, and are brushed cotton and softer than the Carhart's I currently wear. The pockets are riveted and have GOOD Velcro and seem to be sized about right. I need to know if they shrink and I want to wear my Carhart's in there and compare them side by side.

Somewhere, I thought Duluth was American made, but found nothing US made while I was there. I'm still inclined to buy a pair as the brushed cotton Firehose pants, I think w.ill be more comfortable than the coarser Carhart's, especially when it's warm.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wish they made their stuff in the US. Would buy at that price point for US made. Will not buy at that price for made in Vietnam/Indonesia.

Highly recommend American Giant for a heck of a nice US made hoodie. Very durable. I've worn mine every day it's been below 50 degrees for 3 years now, and it looks and feels like new. I'd like to find similar companies that make extremely durable jeans, flannel, etc... in the US.

I'm glad to see American Giant mentioned. My husband will only wear 100% cotton sweatshirts. NOBODY sells them and I found American Giant's web site at Christmas 2015 when shopping for him. I hesitated at the price of a crew neck sweatshirt being $59. I bit the bullet and ordered a few. When they arrived, they were fairly lightweight....looked at their site and realized they sold different weights and I probably really wanted heavy weight. I called them, and they told me to return the first ones at their expense (emailed me a label) and they would redo my order. The heavy were $79 each so again...I hesitated but said...It's Christmas....so okay. They are THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS he has ever had. They have been washed and worn and still look like new. I will probably never have to buy him sweatshirts again in his lifetime at the rate they are wearing. EXCELLENT product and well worth the price. Quality sometimes costs more so unless you are a fashionista who changes wardrobes often, it's worth it.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I prefer to buy Triple Aught Design for that price point and their stuff is at least mostly if not totally made in the USA. Plus they have lots of pockets which is nice for a gear whore such as myself

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Im turned off by their complete and total lack of photography. Yeah, I know watercolors are their schtick. I get it. But I want to SEE what I am ordering, not some (quite talented) artists rendering of the product.

I actually agree completely with this as well
    If they want the drawing because they're cute then that's fine, but I know having zero pictures has kept me from buying a few things over time.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I hope to make it up there in a few days. I was always a $20 Wrangler guy until my wife made me try on some more expensive jeans at some store in the mall. The difference was incredible. They are much more comfortable, look much better, and are much better quality. I'm officially a convert to "you get what you pay for."

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I hope to make it up there in a few days. I was always a $20 Wrangler guy until my wife made me try on some more expensive jeans at some store in the mall. The difference was incredible. They are much more comfortable, look much better, and are much better quality. I'm officially a convert to "you get what you pay for."

yeah, I bought two pair at the buckle today. cheaper than von maur at least :):

They are WAY more comfortable than cheapo jeans

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

I own several pairs of the Firehose Flex pants and at $64.50 per pair plus frequent 20% discount they are steal compared to pants that cost half as much, last a quarter as long(or less) and aren't nearly as comfortable. I got tired of replacing cheap jeans and Khakis every year because my keys wore a hole in the pocket area. I've never had that problem with Duluth's pants even though I have a pair that is still going strong after 5 years. If the durability wasn't enough to sell me on the product, the comfort and plentiful, well designed pockets would be.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Yup, I have their heavyweight stuff. Normally sweatshirt and hoodie cuffs, waist, and neck get stretched and look like bacon after a year or so. American Giant's stuff is guaranteed for life. If he ever does wear one out, you send it back and they send you a new one. But I've been wearing mine probably 150 days a year for 3 years, quite a few washes, and nothing is stretched out at all. It's like $90 for a hoodie, but I figure I'm cost neutral since I'd have trashed 3 $30 hoodies in 3 years, and this thing is still going strong. I figure it's a buy it for life type of thing with this one.....especially since they replace them if they wear out.

I'm glad to see American Giant mentioned. My husband will only wear 100% cotton sweatshirts. NOBODY sells them and I found American Giant's web site at Christmas 2015 when shopping for him. I hesitated at the price of a crew neck sweatshirt being $59. I bit the bullet and ordered a few. When they arrived, they were fairly lightweight....looked at their site and realized they sold different weights and I probably really wanted heavy weight. I called them, and they told me to return the first ones at their expense (emailed me a label) and they would redo my order. The heavy were $79 each so again...I hesitated but said...It's Christmas....so okay. They are THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS he has ever had. They have been washed and worn and still look like new. I will probably never have to buy him sweatshirts again in his lifetime at the rate they are wearing. EXCELLENT product and well worth the price. Quality sometimes costs more so unless you are a fashionista who changes wardrobes often, it's worth it.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

So you want to see pictures of men in their underwear? :laugh:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    They have got the best models...I'll give them that...

[video=youtube;TDzgRtjiK4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDzgRtjiK4Y[/video]

[video=youtube;2ByuYe4ikJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ByuYe4ikJQ[/video]

[video=youtube;4PHSTIln7J0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PHSTIln7J0[/video]

[video=youtube;tsaCLWerKHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsaCLWerKHs[/video]

[video=youtube;nSzBLnwH1rw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSzBLnwH1rw[/video]

[video=youtube;OYmMZAmFxjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYmMZAmFxjI[/video]

Maybe it's just me but I find these wholesome ladies a bit more attractive than the heroin Chic runway models of NYC, Milan, Paris, etc....
    345252BC00000578-3596146-image-a-81_1463553258080.jpg

fashion-beauty_01_temp-1363613207-51471617-620x348.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom