• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I bought 2 pair of their "Buck Naked" briefs just to try them out since apparently a lot of people like them. I've worn one pair ONCE. The other pair is unworn. I fully expect them to last forever, because I won't be wearing them. Most uncomfortable underwear I've ever had.

I threw away all my other underwear and the Buck Naked briefs are all I wear. I heart them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I threw away all my other underwear and the Buck Naked briefs are all I wear. I heart them.

I really wanted to like them, because I'd heard so many good comments about them, but I guess it's like Glocks. :): They just don't fit me right. Felt like I was wearing a jockstrap rather than underwear.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Like many others here, I thought the prices there are crazy. I'm a cheap azz when it comes to clothing. I just don't like spending money on clothes. But I finally decided to give their work pants a try. I can say that I will never go back to another brand. I'll gladly pay full price for these considering the quality, fit, and great return/warranty policy. Their relaxed fit work pants I bought gave me all the ballroom I was looking for and plenty of pocket space for all my EDC crap that I couldn't fit in regular jeans. I look at the price for pants different now to be honest. 40 or 50 more bucks per pair then the cheap stuff is a small price to pay for comfort and utility that will last years.

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    Like many others here, I thought the prices there are crazy. I'm a cheap azz when it comes to clothing. I just don't like spending money on clothes. But I finally decided to give their work pants a try. I can say that I will never go back to another brand. I'll gladly pay full price for these considering the quality, fit, and great return/warranty policy. Their relaxed fit work pants I bought gave me all the ballroom I was looking for and plenty of pocket space for all my EDC crap that I couldn't fit in regular jeans. I look at the price for pants different now to be honest. 40 or 50 more bucks per pair then the cheap stuff is a small price to pay for comfort and utility that will last years.
    So they're real good for ballroom dancing?

Dinny

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Buy once cry once. I really like their jeans. So much I plan to shop there more. I just wish therewas a closer store. I don't enjoy driving amongst all the abrasive drivers.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Ive been buying stuff there on and off for over 20 years with good results and within the last few years I expanded and bought about 10 different items. Initially I liked everything but the quality of the stitching in everything is just terrible and things with very little wear are literally falling apart at the seams. I went to the store to with my issues and they wanted nothing to do with me. I will never spend another cent there.

Top Bottom