• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    The girl I work with has a last name that starts with T, but we must be talking about different women. That would have been insane if it was the same girl though! Beijing has many schools that foreign teachers work at and it would have been really neat if we knew the same girl :) The one I work with--her name is Abbey. :)

Mrs. Mk2ja,
    Your opening post made think one of my close friends over there in Beijing was playing a gag on me because she knows I am a gun owner. Especially when some of your information sounds EXACTLY how she describes herself. After reading through this thread its apparent to me that you are two different people. Although, you DID make me wonder!:):

You may even know who she is because you are probably teaching at the same school she does. I won't say too much about her because of the openess of this forum except that she is in her late twenties, is from Indiana, and her last name begins with a T. Since you are a Christian, here is another little hint about her. She attended BJU before going over to China. If you want to know her full name I'll PM it to you! :)

Okay, okay, I get the hint, ALREADY!!!!:) You've put me under conviction and I promise to get a picture in my profile up by the end of the day! LOL

Good to see you on here! :rockwoot:

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    I better get some sleep now. Thank you to everybody that has posted on my wall and posted here under my thread. And thank you to everybody that gave me rep points, too. I will be sure to return the favor when they let me give out more points again in 24 hours, hehe. I hope you all have fun and safe New Year celebrations. It's 4:24am here in Beijing, I am a sleepy girl! Thank you all again! Goodnight! I will be on here often, I am sure! It's a lot of fun.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Welcome from NWI... Hopefully your New Years has been eventful for you in your travels abroad... Look fwd to your future posts here at INGO...

Good night...

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The title reads "Girl" It's like blood in the water :D

Welcome to INGO Amber! Glad you decided to join us and have fun in China :ingo:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Ni hao! Welcome to INGO. I know that guns are illegal in China if you aren't part of the society's elect.

I also know that for 30 American dollars, you can rent a gun and shoot it in the Wuhan province. :D

Welcome to INGO. Thank you for doing God's work.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    This is random, but I was saying earlier that I wish that we could tell somebody's sex at first glance on this website, well, I am adding something to that, too... I also wish we could tell somebody's age, as well! I think it would make it more personal... When you talk to somebody in real life, you get to see their face, you know their sex (usually) and you can have a guesstimate about what age they are... Some people I am talking to on here, I do not know if they are younger than me, my age, or older. And I don't know what they look like. Maybe I am just too visual, but I like to know these things, haha! So guys? Do us all a favor and let us see your faces! Lol. Maybe I am just being too much of a woman now though? Hehe.

Maybe I should just say this so that I can redeem myself... MAN GRUNT! :P

I am a 96 year old black female. I also can melt minds. By night, I'm a crime fighter and by day, I eat bacon. :dunno:

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Since I have been reading this site for months, I have picked up on his love for bacon, haha. Too funny. I like chocolate and sandwiches, I wonder if I should make myself known for those facts? :P

He really does, and lots of it, He'd go after a whole hog on the hoof if he could catch it...

:welcome: from Columbus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom