• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Shooot- I don't need to go all the way to Wuhan province to shoot some incredible guns... I can shoot right here in Beijing! Here--check out this blog that my good friend that works here at TIP with me quoted... :)

"If you've seen all the sites in Beijing and still want a fun day out doing something you've probably never done before then a trip to the shooting range is a great idea.There is a lot of primal enjoyment to be had from just blasting some deadly weapon at nothing in particular.
    Good range of weapons from pistols, rifles, shotguns and snipers, to full-automatics and even heavy artillery. They've got all the famous ones, as the previous reviewer said - the AK, M16, magnum, desert eagle, AUG. The range includes lots of chinese-made weapons which the assistants are quite keen to show off to customers...

..The prices are usually about 4-8 kuai per bullet for the pistols, 8-15 for the rifles, 15 for the shotgun, and if you want to fire the anti-aircraft cannon then you have to 'shell' out over 1200kuai for 8 shells which you can 'blow' all at once. I just fired a clip on a chinese pistol (cheaper), a rifle, a sniper, and a few goes on the shotgun and it came to about 350 kuai per person altogether. It takes about an hour to get through all that.

They also have a paintballing course for when you get tired of shooting at stationary targets." [emphasis mine]

Ni hao! Welcome to INGO. I know that guns are illegal in China if you aren't part of the society's elect.

I also know that for 30 American dollars, you can rent a gun and shoot it in the Wuhan province. :D

Welcome to INGO. Thank you for doing God's work.

Last edited:

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Oh and hey! I will be in Indiana Feb 19th-Feb 27th--if there just happens to be a shoot going on during those dates, I'd love to come and meet ya'll in real life! :)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I can't freaking believe you already are almost at your second badge.

Nor that you've got over 50 posts in your intro thread! That is utterly unheard of!

Last edited:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Since I have been reading this site for months, I have picked up on his love for bacon, haha. Too funny. I like chocolate and sandwiches, I wonder if I should make myself known for those facts? :P

Hmmm, chocolate covered bacon sandwiches!! Them's good eatin'.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Good range of weapons from pistols, rifles, shotguns and snipers, to full-automatics and even heavy artillery. They've got all the famous ones, as the previous reviewer said - the AK, M16, magnum, desert eagle, AUG. The range includes lots of chinese-made weapons which the assistants are quite keen to show off to customers...

..The prices are usually about 4-8 kuai per bullet for the pistols, 8-15 for the rifles, 15 for the shotgun, and if you want to fire the anti-aircraft cannon then you have to 'shell' out over 1200kuai for 8 shells which you can 'blow' all at once. I just fired a clip on a chinese pistol (cheaper), a rifle, a sniper, and a few goes on the shotgun and it came to about 350 kuai per person altogether. It takes about an hour to get through all that.

Is there special paperwork that needs to be done to do this, and can the regular Chinese citizen do this whenever they want?

Also, how much in US dollars is 8 kuai?

hoosieridentity

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    rural Allen County
    Hey everybody. My name is Amber and I just made my account today. I am American, but I am currently living and working in China as a volunteer teacher (and missionary). I love it here. I will be returning to the states and the end of January for a one month break and then I'll be returning for good at the end of June. Lets see--so random facts about me--I am 23. I am not a "Mrs" yet, I know, I know, the screen name is deceiving... I am an adrenaline junkie. I love God, America, country music, cats, reading, photography, learning, children, and of course, guns ;) And... I am looking forward to owning a gun of my very own when I return to the states in June. Here in China, guns are outlawed (even the police officers do not carry...) but it's now a priority for me to get one as soon as possible when I return so that I can carry for the safety of myself and others :) AND...feel free to talk to me. I usually don't bite, haha.

:welcome: to :ingo:

- Brian

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I guess I would be missing out if I wasn't involved in this epic intro thread.
    But seriously welcome to INGO from Fort Wayne.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom