New Jersey: Possession of ‘High Capacity’ Magazines a Fourth Degree Felony Start

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What if you threw a magazine turn-in party and nobody came? :):

Capture.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ndering-high-capacity-magazines-state-police/

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Most of the normal people in jersey have probably been too scared to own any for a while anyways so they really dont have any to turn in. Of coarse we know a lot do but still, when you grow up being indoctrinated and have your balls in big brothers purse then you never know the freedoms you are missing and laws like this aren't really a big deal. Hell look what they did after the Boston bombings, (i know not jersey, still east coast ****hole same thing) house to house warrantless searches. People had no problems just surrendering their rights. Sorry but **** that. Not my house. Move along, I have this **** locked down and I wish a terrorist would show his face and try so I could bag'em myself.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    So, if the circus comes to town and someone rides a camel down your driveway... then their next of kin will have to tell you what they wanted?

Shollz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    this seems normal for a state that doesn't even allow their drivers to pump their own gas

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    Connecticut the chief of the state police told the governor not going to violate citizens 2A rites. They never said another word about it.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    was nj NOT the state where folks had to resigter their ar a while back? why cant the state just go door to door to collect those mags? we know that is why THAT list was made.

Ok, the people of NJ not giving up their mags, kudos.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    this seems normal for a state that doesn't even allow their drivers to pump their own gas

I grew up when plastic was new and people didn't pump their gas. And cancer was not as common. Now we eat off carcinogens and breathe it everytime we pump gas. I'll put on my foil hat because people think this is nuts.

:tinfoil:

Top Bottom