• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Not for long. Your entire zoning board and council are anti gun except for Connie Gramarossa.

INGO hopefully will have one of our own running soon.

2yrs ago the room the meeting was held in was bigger than lakes county's and it was full. People filled the hallway as well and the people wouldn't give up asking questions even after they said they were dropping the possible ordinance. I think having the same turnout would prevent it again. Laporre county is the second biggest county in the state as far as land size.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Yes.
    It's funny when people complain about the noise.
    But then don't want you to muffle the noise.
    It is quite pleasant shooting suppressed as well, I’m sure without the fee and unconstitutional BS behind it, more people would be quiet while shooting.

having shot suppressed 9mm MGs with my neighbors outside, they would agree. Because they didn’t notice, and actually thought I cut back on training

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Yes.

I always thought that should be the main argument of the Hearing Protection Act. Making polite neighbors is a better argument than it protects the hearing of hunters. Nobody that is anti-gun gives a **** about the welfare of people that use them, but they do care about the noise firearms make when it inconveniences them.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes.
    it’s because when you muffle the noise you automatically become a silent assassin like in the movies.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Apparently again, it appears on its face that there are too many Democrats in charge. Just my opinion. And, with regard to LaPorte County, it was true that the voting public turned out during council and commissioner meetings and beat that silliness into the ground. It was a good show. That needs to happen in Lake County too.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    I always thought that should be the main argument of the Hearing Protection Act. Making polite neighbors is a better argument than it protects the hearing of hunters. Nobody that is anti-gun gives a **** about the welfare of people that use them, but they do care about the noise firearms make when it inconveniences them.
    honestly the protection of third parties hearing is a better argument than protecting the shooter’s Hearing.

HOWEVER, the same exact counter will be made about silent high powered sniper assassins, remember Hillary had a tweet about “what would happen if the Vegas shooter had a silencer” ready to go within minutes

Top Bottom