• Status
    Not open for further replies.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Great idea. We are killing unconscionable numbers of Afghanis and Iraqis. We further need to change the Rules of Engagement to permit a soldier to interposition himself between other of our troops or contractors who may be menacing civilians, and we need to allow the interpositioned troops to employ force to defend civilian life.

In My Lai, U.S. troops were ordered to fire on U.S. troops if further attempts to massacre occurred.

Every crime we commit there creates a vendetta that their children will take pains to inflict on our children.

America will never live down the shame of Nisour Square.

I dont know where the heck your info is coming from?? for a while you started posting sensible stuff, then you go and post crap like this. what the hell?

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Can you explain that? Seriously, how do you figure that? If you can provide me with an honest, straight forward answer that makes sense, you're going to change my mind on this issue. I'm open-minded and I'm interested in hearing how you believe you enabled anyone to say anything.

Well, if you're talking 80+ years ago, had the US military not stopped Germany and Japan we wouldn't have freedom of speech or freedom to think, both traits missing in Japan and Germany of WWII.

Without the warriors of 40 and 60 years ago you would be censored like the North Koreans and Chi-Comms.

Without the warriors of today you would **** your pants every time you had to go outside, go to a mall, get on a bus, etc. becuase instead of taking the fight to the hajjis and destroying their country, they would be over here destroying ours.

You don't have to thank us. You don't have to like us. You don't even have to acknowledge that we have done anything. You can (gasp) even call us names and tell us we're a waste of money. You have those rights and freedoms because we have secured them for you.

Even if you don't want to thank us, you're welcome none the less.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Can you explain that? Seriously, how do you figure that? If you can provide me with an honest, straight forward answer that makes sense, you're going to change my mind on this issue. I'm open-minded and I'm interested in hearing how you believe you enabled anyone to say anything.

I am not speaking for Cwood or anyone else, these are my thoughts, and only mine.

2 things,
    WWII veterans, and what language are you speaking, English, German or Japanese.
    Do you understand why?

When I see any veteran I thank them and shake their hand, ESPECIALLY the WWII vets.

But that is just me.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    It isn't disrespectful to question people in the military, it's American and it's patriotic.

Neg rep away, anti-freedom of speech, Nazis.

So it's patriotic to accuse someone who served their country in combat of killing civilians? You, smoking357 and John Murtha would have gotten along great.

You and smoking357 have a right to spout retarted BS all day. We have a right to call on your retarted BS. So you can take that Nazi crap and shove it.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Yeah, everything I said is "retarded BS". That's why none of you can argue with a single point I raised. You don't have to thank me for making you think. You're already welcome. But don't worry, I'm not going to charge you outrageous taxes for the rest of your lives for my "service" of prying open your minds.

I highly doubt cwood fought in World War II, seeing as how my Grandfather who is in his 80s, did. So, once again, your point is moot. I'll ask again though, how have any of you secured or defended my freedoms?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    The sad, hard truth is that working in the military isn't noble. You are not protecting me or my freedoms. I literally have to protect myself and my freedoms are being taken away every day. Neg rep away, anti-freedom of speech, Nazis.

Seriously? You and your friend are just here to troll away.

Some of you anti-military people just dont understand you have it here in this country. You guys are the same people that protest at military funerals, aren't you?

Yes, i did neg rep you and your buddy. Feel special though, because you two are the only ones i ever have.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Yeah, everything I said is "retarded BS". That's why none of you can argue with a single point I raised. You don't have to thank me for making you think. You're already welcome. But don't worry, I'm not going to charge you outrageous taxes for the rest of your lives for my "service" of prying open your minds.

I highly doubt cwood fought in World War II, seeing as how my Grandfather who is in his 80s, did. So, once again, your point is moot. I'll ask again though, how have any of you secured or defended my freedoms?

I never said Cwood did. I said I wasn't speaking for Cwood.

I said "I" thank all those who did.

So, if I may ask you a favor, please tell your grandfather Thank You :patriot: from me, that is if he has anything to do with you.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Sure, you can offer an opinion, but it carries as much weight as the anti-gunners talking about a .50 cal being able to shoot down an airplane in flight or an AK-47 "assault weapon" being a "high-powered rifle". They can look at technical data, but have no basis from which to offer intelligent commentary. They speak in terms of emotion, not fact.

True, the current occupant of the White House has no military training or experience, and it shows. I recall shortly after he was sworn in, when he was debarking from Marine One, he didn't know how to return a proper salute to the Marine at the bottom of the steps. I was embarrassed for that Marine, because his oath technically requires him to defend this person who knew nothing of the most basic military courtesies and traditions.

Your use of the provided definition is also faulty. Definition 1.b. specifically refers to military service, however, even that is far from the only definition of that word. It does not require the service to be without recompense, but rather placing a greater thing than oneself as one's priority. There are some easy jobs.. there are also some that are harder than military service, but as someone quoted here months ago, to serve in the military of this country means that you wrote Uncle Sam a blank check with a value up to and including your own life. That's part of why I respect those who serve honorably and why I wish I'd been smart enough at the age of 18 to enlist and give a few years to my country for all it's given me.

Sure, it's possible that our nation's military would be ordered to trash our freedoms, but it's also members of our military that would, as Oath Keepers, remind their fellow soldiers what that oath means. It would be they who would be in a position to refuse illegal orders and possibly even to enforce that refusal.

No one advocated smoking357's murder. Panama said that he imagined several INGO members were considering killing a civilian. Hell, I'm pretty sure there are some people somewhere in this country who would love to end the life of Barack Obama. I am not one of them, nor do I in any way, shape, or form advocate that action. Were I to become aware of any plot to do so, I would do everything in my power to prevent it, personally and via the authorities, mostly because I recognize that he's a puppet and those in the line of succession are worse. It's certainly not out of any love for Barry Hussein.

What have they done to protect your freedoms? They've put their name on the dotted line and sworn an oath to something far bigger than you, me, or any one of us. They've made themselves available and are willing to voluntarily offer their lives in harm's way.

What have YOU done?

Blessings,
    Bill

Wow. Are you guys serious? Or did INGO run out of purple text coloring?

People who haven't served in the military can't offer any opinions on the military? That's extremely interesting, seeing as how our commander in chief (the head of the military) has never had any military training. Sorry, but this is the United States, we all have the UNABRIDGED freedom of speech. Smoking357 is really getting underneath a lot of your skins. Why is that? Does the truth hurt? It isn't disrespectful to question people in the military, it's American and it's patriotic. Do you know what countries look like who let their military do whatever they want? They look like Nazi Germany. Which is ironic, because a lot of you sound like Nazis.

I haven't "served" in the military, Smoking hasn't either. But guess what, neither have any of you.

Inflected Form(s): served; serv·ing
    Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French servir, from Latin servire to be a slave, serve, from servus slave, servant
    Date: 13th century
    intransitive verb 1 a : to be a servant b : to do military or naval service

You didn't serve in the United States military, you WORKED in the United States military, unless any of you come forward and let me know that you returned all of your pay checks. You were paid to do a job. Was it a hard job? For the most part. Is any job easy? No.

"I doubt it, not anyone who has ever been in a position that may have had to. See we give the troll and others like him the opportunity to spit in our faces. It's a gift given free by us to them."

And we, the citizens and tax payers of this country gave YOU guys the opportunity to be fully employed by the military for at least four years. My friends in the military get more time off than my friends who aren't in the military. And my friends who are in the military get paid for their time off.

The sad, hard truth is that working in the military isn't noble. You are not protecting me or my freedoms. I literally have to protect myself and my freedoms are being taken away every day. You have to stop with the romantic view of the military. You aren't fighting the imperial English for our freedom as a nation and as free seeking people. You're fighting drug lords and religious fanatics out in the desert, far from home. Sure, they "could" come here to take away my freedoms, but my own government is already doing that, and you're a part of that government, the armed part, the scary part.

That's why you'll butt heads with people like Smoking357 and I. You guys are going to be the first ones called in to take away our rights. Do you think Senators and Congressmen are going to go door to door? And you'll do it all in the name of "freedom" and America.

I'm not disrespecting you as a person or any of your career choices, I'm just letting you know that you are paid to do a job, just like everyone else, only your job takes away 50% of our national budget, while you put nothing back into our economy. You're employed full time, whether we're in a war, or not. And now you're advocating the murder of Smoking357 because he didn't agree with you.

What have you done to protect my or anyone else's American freedoms?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Wow. Are you guys serious? Or did INGO run out of purple text coloring?

People who haven't served in the military can't offer any opinions on the military? That's extremely interesting, seeing as how our commander in chief (the head of the military) has never had any military training. Sorry, but this is the United States, we all have the UNABRIDGED freedom of speech. Smoking357 is really getting underneath a lot of your skins. Why is that? Does the truth hurt? It isn't disrespectful to question people in the military, it's American and it's patriotic. Do you know what countries look like who let their military do whatever they want? They look like Nazi Germany. Which is ironic, because a lot of you sound like Nazis.

I haven't "served" in the military, Smoking hasn't either. But guess what, neither have any of you.

Inflected Form(s): served; serv·ing
    Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French servir, from Latin servire to be a slave, serve, from servus slave, servant
    Date: 13th century
    intransitive verb 1 a : to be a servant b : to do military or naval service

You didn't serve in the United States military, you WORKED in the United States military, unless any of you come forward and let me know that you returned all of your pay checks. You were paid to do a job. Was it a hard job? For the most part. Is any job easy? No.

"I doubt it, not anyone who has ever been in a position that may have had to. See we give the troll and others like him the opportunity to spit in our faces. It's a gift given free by us to them."

And we, the citizens and tax payers of this country gave YOU guys the opportunity to be fully employed by the military for at least four years. My friends in the military get more time off than my friends who aren't in the military. And my friends who are in the military get paid for their time off.

The sad, hard truth is that working in the military isn't noble. You are not protecting me or my freedoms. I literally have to protect myself and my freedoms are being taken away every day. You have to stop with the romantic view of the military. You aren't fighting the imperial English for our freedom as a nation and as free seeking people. You're fighting drug lords and religious fanatics out in the desert, far from home. Sure, they "could" come here to take away my freedoms, but my own government is already doing that, and you're a part of that government, the armed part, the scary part.

That's why you'll butt heads with people like Smoking357 and I. You guys are going to be the first ones called in to take away our rights. Do you think Senators and Congressmen are going to go door to door? And you'll do it all in the name of "freedom" and America.

I'm not disrespecting you as a person or any of your career choices, I'm just letting you know that you are paid to do a job, just like everyone else, only your job takes away 50% of our national budget, while you put nothing back into our economy. You're employed full time, whether we're in a war, or not. And now you're advocating the murder of Smoking357 because he didn't agree with you.

What have you done to protect my or anyone else's American freedoms?

Give an opinion all you want, its your right. But dont spew crap about things you could never know about because you havent been there. No one wants to kill civilians, but sometimes things happen and the number 1 priority in war is to accomplish your mission and make sure you and your men make it back alive. compare the number of civilians that have been saved by the U.S. military over the years compared to the ones that have died. Death is a sad truth to war. If you dont want war then call your senators. Soldiers just get the job done as honorably and efficiently as possible. and no 357 and you arent under my skin, YOUR STANDING ON MY THROAT!!! and thats not patriotic.

I didnt join the military for a paycheck, and the one I got wasnt much to speak of, but it was a added bonus. I did it because i wanted to do it since i was in 5th grade. I would have done it for free just so you know.
    And you the tax payers didnt give me crap, except afew of you give us a hard time, and worthless politicians that always manage to get my brothers killed! is that patriotic?

doing something for others with no regard for your own life is very noble, you need to look up the word i guess. I'll never use the word hero. and yes i realize its a job we volunteered for, but the word NOBLE I WILL USE!!! (in todays military we volunteer, some were forced through our history and they Honorably answered their countries call for help, BUT some were cowards and ran away like traitors, and one even got elected president >> clinton ..... probly your hero)

dont just assume all of the military will try to take your freedoms. thats why their were 2 sides in the civil war, because some (the south) were true americans and fought for freedom from oppression by a tyrantical government the north, the same as will happen again one day probly.

AND YES YOU DID DISRESPECT EVERY VETERAN WHO HAS EVER HONORABLY WORE THE UNIFORM. My suggestion to you is to move to canada or mexico if you dont like it here, you have that right and freedom because people died to give it to you. but those countries wont welcome you with open arms because you will just be a roach in their society. soldiers follow orders, if your pissed about failed policies, dont take it out on the men who risk dying for you, take it out on the crooked politicians who never risk anything except a paycheck, but send men knowingly to their deaths without blinking an eye. But we go anyways because its our duty, as Honorable MEN, and PATRIOTS, and AMERICANS.

for you sir you might be able to say your american because of a piece of paper, but you are no true American, and you dishonor America by your insaine and cowardly retoric

Last edited:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have and will always support veterans of wars regardless if I agree with the politics that got them there. I have never hid the fact that I 100% disagree with Iraq but I will never bad mouth the people who were sent there to fight for the things they are being ordered to do. In other posts I have said that I don't pay much attention to those who like to brag that they went over there but I will respect what they did. In many cases I have met WWII, Korea, and Vietnam vets who I have known for quite some time and never had a clue they were in those wars until a random conversation brought it up. I thank god for those men who fought proudly.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Seriously? You and your friend are just here to troll away.

Some of you anti-military people just dont understand you have it here in this country. You guys are the same people that protest at military funerals, aren't you?

Yes, i did neg rep you and your buddy. Feel special though, because you two are the only ones i ever have.

Don't worry, Infantry, I paid you back, for your lack of any challenge to any of my points. Where is your fight? Just challenge my argument, I'll take it in and consider your side. What I won't consider is "seriously." - Neg Rep - That's just lame and lazy.

Smoking357 isn't my buddy. I've never met him/her. We have disagreed on a few things. But I can see the light of truth and sensibility pretty easily when the entire room is covered in the darkness of ignorance.

Since we're on the subject of how EASY us non-mils have it, let's take a look at your side. If you could personally ridicule me for being a professional tax payer, "serving" my country that route, then I can certainly ridicule a lazy [edited] like you. You had the choice to SUBMIT to the government when you turned 18. They took you in and made every single choice for you. You didn't have to think about anything at all, they had it all covered. What kind of haircut should I get? Oh yeah, I don't have the burden of choosing, because I'm a lazy kid who doesn't want to go out and find real work that pumps money back into the United States of America, I'll just join the Army. They paid for your college, and by they, I mean me. They paid for your meals, and by they I mean me. They (us tax payers) paid for EVERYTHING you needed, down to the firearm you "protect" our rights with. If you stay in the club long enough you get an early retirement and a check for the rest of your life.

You made the choice to "serve" your country. No one asked you to do it. This are the perks that went along with your career choice. That's fine, just don't pretend like you were sh*t on 24/7, when you got 2 months off in sunny California, every year. You haven't "given" me or "protected" any rights for me. That is the truth. Like I said, my rights are slipping away, and if you truly do believe that's in your job description, what do you have to say about those failings?

I've got perks in my job too, most people do. But most people don't act like they are God's chosen people, born to protect everyone else, who were forced to do the job no one else wanted. You chose that JOB and you get the same thanks from me that I give to every government employee, part of my paycheck, part of my profits, and 7% of the total when I purchase something.

Last edited by a moderator:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

The fact that the US Military exists secures and defends your freedoms. The US Military would not exist if it weren't for the people who serve therein, so your question is answered. Take a look at the bigger picture, historically, not just in our current generation. Back in the turbulent times of the early 20th century, the US Military assured that no one in the world would successfully threaten our freedoms and way of life, this we did by force and blood and that is generally known as WWII. During the middle part of the 20th century, the US Military again secured your freedoms and way of life by standing up against the communist giant that was the Soviet Union. This time it was by show of might and force, not by force and blood that your freedoms were secured by the US Military and this was known as the Cold War. Neither of these monumental defenses would have been possible without the men and women that comprise the US Military. I don't expect to change your mind with this post, but please see it from the perspective of someone who has not served in the military but is grateful that others have...:patriot::ingo:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    The fact that the US Military exists secures and defends your freedoms. The US Military would not exist if it weren't for the people who serve therein, so your question is answered. Take a look at the bigger picture, historically, not just in our current generation. Back in the turbulent times of the early 20th century, the US Military assured that no one in the world would successfully threaten our freedoms and way of life, this we did by force and blood and that is generally known as WWII. During the middle part of the 20th century, the US Military again secured your freedoms and way of life by standing up against the communist giant that was the Soviet Union. This time it was by show of might and force, not by force and blood that your freedoms were secured by the US Military and this was known as the Cold War. Neither of these monumental defenses would have been possible without the men and women that comprise the US Military. I don't expect to change your mind with this post, but please see it from the perspective of someone who has not served in the military but is grateful that others have...:patriot::ingo:

I DON'T LIVE IN THE 1940s! Should we also pay this generation of black people back because at some point in the history of time black this people were slaves in the United States? No! I'm asking how anyone is defending MY rights, not my grandparents rights. I'm only asking, because several people in this thread have claimed that I'm ignorant because I didn't join the military and that they protect and preserve my rights.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Don't worry, Infantry, I paid you back, for your lack of any challenge to any of my points. Where is your fight? Just challenge my argument, I'll take it in and consider your side. What I won't consider is "seriously." - Neg Rep - That's just lame and lazy.

Smoking357 isn't my buddy. I've never met him/her. We have disagreed on a few things. But I can see the light of truth and sensibility pretty easily when the entire room is covered in the darkness of ignorance.

Since we're on the subject of how EASY us non-mils have it, let's take a look at your side. If you could personally ridicule me for being a professional tax payer, "serving" my country that route, then I can certainly ridicule a lazy [edited] like you. You had the choice to SUBMIT to the government when you turned 18. They took you in and made every single choice for you. You didn't have to think about anything at all, they had it all covered. What kind of haircut should I get? Oh yeah, I don't have the burden of choosing, because I'm a lazy kid who doesn't want to go out and find real work that pumps money back into the United States of America, I'll just join the Army. They paid for your college, and by they, I mean me. They paid for your meals, and by they I mean me. They (us tax payers) paid for EVERYTHING you needed, down to the firearm you "protect" our rights with. If you stay in the club long enough you get an early retirement and a check for the rest of your life.

You made the choice to "serve" your country. No one asked you to do it. This are the perks that went along with your career choice. That's fine, just don't pretend like you were sh*t on 24/7, when you got 2 months off in sunny California, every year. You haven't "given" me or "protected" any rights for me. That is the truth. Like I said, my rights are slipping away, and if you truly do believe that's in your job description, what do you have to say about those failings?

I've got perks in my job too, most people do. But most people don't act like they are God's chosen people, born to protect everyone else, who were forced to do the job no one else wanted. You chose that JOB and you get the same thanks from me that I give to every government employee, part of my paycheck, part of my profits, and 7% of the total when I purchase something.

Son, you have no clue about anything you say and i feel like an idiot arguing about this back and forth about this. I see your age and it shows. You were a teenager and younger when we were attacked here and abroad. Did that anger you at all? No probably not, because you were too busy doing your drugs to even worry about your country. I could go on and on, but must stop. I dont mind an uninformed, uneducated person asking questions. I do mind a uninformed, uneducated, disrespectful KID trying to tear down my fellow brothers and sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    train+wreck.jpg

P.S. For the record I am pro millitary and support them and feel that we do a pretty good job at protecting human life, if we did not care we would still be carpet bombing and would not have the VERY EXPENSIVE laser guided bombs that we use every day.......

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I DON'T LIVE IN THE 1940s! Should we also pay this generation of black people back because at some point in the history of time black this people were slaves in the United States? No! I'm asking how anyone is defending MY rights, not my grandparents rights. I'm only asking, because several people in this thread have claimed that I'm ignorant because I didn't join the military and that they protect and preserve my rights.

Nope, you sure don't live in the '40s. You're missing the point though. The standing US Military was, is and always has been ready to defend your rights. I was pointing out the historically significant occasions on which they have done so. Without a standing military, your rights would be easily stripped by any other government on this planet. Their very presence is what is protecting your rights.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    yes, the military cuts members a check. yes, they will pay for your college. they will even pay your medical bills when your legs get blown off, or theyll cut your family a check when you get killed. what a travesty.

id like you to attend a funeral with full military honors and stand up and tell everyone in attendance what a leech their loved one was.

TK421

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Death Star Docking Bay #RL721
    Got him. Despicable question to ask a veteran.

It is only a despicable question if the answer is yes.

So it's patriotic to accuse someone who served their country in combat of killing civilians? You, smoking357 and John Murtha would have gotten along great.

You and smoking357 have a right to spout retarted BS all day. We have a right to call on your retarted BS. So you can take that Nazi crap and shove it.

Is everyone insane? Really though. It sounds like everyone except Lashicon and Smoking357 really are okay with soldiers killing civilians. Yes, I did just say that everyone attacking those two posters IS okay with killing innocent civilians. (I had to clarify, that I am in fact a trolling anti-american, because I do not support the US military when it comes to killing civilians)

I think that awarding a medal is bad idea too, but only because it is the same thing as me "awarding" my two-year-old with a Sponge Bob sticker when he pisses in the toilet. Wait... it is not the same, it actually would be more like continuing to award him with a sticker for pissing in toilet for the rest of his life. Get it; because US soldiers ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE KILLING CIVILIANS ANYWAY.

Without the warriors of today you would **** your pants every time you had to go outside, go to a mall, get on a bus, etc. because instead of taking the fight to the hajjis and destroying their country, they would be over here destroying ours.

You have those rights and freedoms because we have secured them for you.

No, YOU and other present day soldiers did not "secure them for me". Unless the entire military is composed of Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin clones then I stand by that statement. The United States law enforcement and judicial system "secure" my rights and freedoms (most of the time.) How does a soldier "secure" those rights by having the authority to kill civilians of a foreign nation that he/she is occupying or deployed in?

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    It is only a despicable question if the answer is yes.

Is everyone insane? Really though. It sounds like everyone except Lashicon and Smoking357 really are okay with soldiers killing civilians. Yes, I did just say that everyone attacking those two posters IS okay with killing innocent civilians. (I had to clarify, that I am in fact a trolling anti-american, because I do not support the US military when it comes to killing civilians)

I think that awarding a medal is bad idea too, but only because it is the same thing as me "awarding" my two-year-old with a Sponge Bob sticker when he pisses in the toilet. Wait... it is not the same, it actually would be more like continuing to award him with a sticker for pissing in toilet for the rest of his life. Get it; because US soldiers ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE KILLING CIVILIANS ANYWAY.

No, YOU and other present day soldiers did not "secure them for me". Unless the entire military is composed of Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin clones then I stand by that statement. The United States law enforcement and judicial system "secure" my rights and freedoms (most of the time.) How does a soldier "secure" those rights by having the authority to kill civilians of a foreign nation that he/she is occupying or deployed in?

troll-2.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom