• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    If only there were some sort of organization that would make it their collective job to enforce rights like "Free Speech"...so that even misguided people could blow hot air out of their pie holes.

Oh...WAIT!!!

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Son, you have no clue about anything you say and i feel like an idiot arguing about this back and forth about this. I see your age and it shows. You were a teenager and younger when we were attacked here and abroad. Did that anger you at all? No probably not, because you were too busy doing your drugs to even worry about your country. I could go on and on, but must stop. I dont mind an uninformed, uneducated person asking questions. I do mind a uninformed, uneducated, disrespectful KID trying to tear down my fellow brothers and sisters.

I was in 8th grade on September 11th 2001. Yes, I was angry when we were attacked that day. I was angry when our president didn't respond. I was angry when that president took away our freedoms and I was angry when the next best choice was another guy who will continue to take away our freedoms.

I was too busy doing my drugs? :laugh: Your side of the argument is really showing its teeth. You can no longer attack anything I'm saying and you know it, so now you attack my age and pull some of my history right out of your as*. The truth is that you can't go on and on. Your argument just fell flat on its face and isn't able to get back up. But what do I know, I'm just a KID, although my life is 1/4 of the way over and if I had joined the military when I was 18, I'd be out by now...but sure, I'm a kid, old man.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I was in 8th grade on September 11th 2001. Yes, I was angry when we were attacked that day. I was angry when our president didn't respond.

He droped bombs and we went to war?????????????

It sounds like you had some prety strong viels in middle school...... I was to busy chasing girls in gym class.....

TK421

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Death Star Docking Bay #RL721
    Gave you my first negative rep for calling people morons...........

Ill now wait for my negative reps because of peoples feelings getting hurt........

...The scent is getting stronger and stronger hmmm, there must be bunch of em near by. C'mon guys, save the one-liners for PMing and add something constructive (and I don't mean a photo that you just wasted 15 minutes finding on google). If you disagree with my post, I am literally begging you to explain why.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    you claim to give so much. with your thoughtless process ive seen on here i think your probly one of the ones who takes rather than pays. your just upset that your un-employement check isnt more, because you think clicking your remote and cranking out more kids for the rest of us to feed is worth much more than the government pays you for it right?? am i close. i bet so.

Once again, your side of the argument is getting ever more clear. You guys can't logically argue with me, because deep down, you know I'm right. We do pay for your "service" and it does cost us a lot. It is a job. Your minds literally won't let you attack my logic, so you resort to making things up about me.

I'm not on un-employment and I have no children. I've taken nothing from the government. How many of you can say that? I refuse to make up things about you guys, because while I disagree with you, I don't intend to assume anything about you personally, other than the fact that I'm clearly the bigger and better man.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    In my experience, the only reason why a lot of people talk bad about the military and our troops, putting them down, criticing, etc...is because they either couldn't hack it, and were dishonorably discharged. Or they just wasn't smart enough to pass the ASVAB Test. Or didn't have a large enough Eggroll to make it thru Boot Camp.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    In my experience, the only reason why a lot of people talk bad about the military and our troops, putting them down, criticing, etc...is because they either couldn't hack it, and were dishonorably discharged. Or they just wasn't smart enough to pass the ASVAB Test. Or didn't have a large enough Eggroll to make it thru Boot Camp.

i couldnt make it thru bootcamp. i'm a fatty and i smoke too much :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom