• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Columbus
    I'm excited about the TK offering, really glad I checked this thread out, as I had a buyer lined up to sell my pc9 to so I could buy the chassis model. Any rumors on when that chassis will be available to order? Didn't see anything on their website and the voice over on that video was horrible

Terry4570

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    N.A. IN.
    I assume that the radical angle is because they're trying to make a race gun chassis specifically steel challenge and uspsa tk kind of specializes in race gun parts.

I would like to see them team up with brimstone for a pc carbine trigger parts kit, like they did for a 10/22 trigger kit.
    I found this place the other day and they have and make up grade parts for pc-9s and a lot of other guns also www.mcarbo.com check them out .

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I'm excited about the TK offering, really glad I checked this thread out, as I had a buyer lined up to sell my pc9 to so I could buy the chassis model. Any rumors on when that chassis will be available to order? Didn't see anything on their website and the voice over on that video was horrible

I think its the middle of February, so this month!

I found this place the other day and they have and make up grade parts for pc-9s and a lot of other guns also www.mcarbo.com check them out .

I talked to a guy on Saturday who was shooting his pc at the idpa match, and told him I was thinking about picking up the mcarbo spring kit, and the tandem kross trigger, he said he only got about a 1/2 pound drop in trigger pull when he did that (the onlt difference was he bought the mcarbo trigger), he said he picked up a volquartsen blemished trigger on ebay for 150.00 (there was a scratch near the top of the housing that is inside the stock and you cant see it!)

Top Bottom