• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    He used to run it out of his garage.

Friend of mine ordered a Silencer Co. Osprey from him. He never called after it was approved. When my buddy went there to pick it up, he charged extra $75 for transfer. Also it was missing the piston even it was price matched + tax with silencershop including piston at that time when he placed the order.
    Maybe things have changed.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I conducted a TS on an individual in westfield yesterday and at the end of it I was presented a card for this business. said they have a lot of great deals going on right now and folks should stop by. I informed him of this thread but not sure if he is on ingo or not.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Any idea if they offer gunsmithing services? Shopping around for a barrel to be threaded and a flash hider installed.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    T. Lex I do not know if they have gunsmith service but if you are looking for someone in the Noblesville area try ZRTS they treated me very fair and Zack is a great young gunsmith.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I conducted a TS on an individual in westfield yesterday and at the end of it I was presented a card for this business. said they have a lot of great deals going on right now and folks should stop by. I informed him of this thread but not sure if he is on ingo or not.

I stopped by there today and the young guy I was talking to actually was talking about the traffic stop you mention. It was brought up after I mentioned that I found out about the shop on INGO.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    T. Lex I do not know if they have gunsmith service but if you are looking for someone in the Noblesville area try ZRTS they treated me very fair and Zack is a great young gunsmith.

Already have a quote from them ;) and it is the leading contender at this point. :)

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I finally had a chance to visit Hoosier Armory's new storefront today. They're still unpacking and organizing, but I was really impressed... pretty good selection of rifles, and they had quite a few BNIB CZ pistols, even a couple RAMI models (with the safety, not the decocker). Even a 75B Compact, which is almost as rare to see as the alloy-version PCR. Really friendly bunch of fellas in there, I hope they do well! Parking is a little tight in front, but there are plenty of parking options that have you walking less than a block.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I just had Zack put a rear sight on my Beretta 92FS Inox. Installation looks great and I hope to get it to the range and sight it in tomorrow. He turned the job around in just a few days. And, of course, the charges were more than fair. Highly recommended.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    bgcatty I had him do a little work on one of my 1911 and my p10c, not to much to either but more than I could or want to do. He was very fair and fast I sure will let him do some more wore work after the holidays. I thought he was very fair and timely also, glad I found him.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Stopped in today for the first time. Chatted with a couple of the guys there and were friendly and knowledgeable. Really good selection. May end up spending a decent amount of money there as the prices were pretty good.
    They are on the N.E. corner of 10th and Logan. Right next to the Subway.

Bob

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I was just at Matteo’s and had no idea this shop was there now. I’ll have to check it out. It’d be nice to not have to drive all that far to have a shop I like.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I just had Zack put a rear sight on my Beretta 92FS Inox. Installation looks great and I hope to get it to the range and sight it in tomorrow. He turned the job around in just a few days. And, of course, the charges were more than fair. Highly recommended.

BIG Props to Zack @ ZRTS. He has done barrel threading, cerekote, rmr milling, slide cuts, Class 3 transfers and much more for me. Quality is always top notch, pricing is fair and they are a pleasure to deal with.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I stopped in to Hoosier Armory today to check things out. It seems like a nice shop. They had like 6 guys in there working and they were all cordial.

Prices seemed pretty good. They had a used Ruger SR 22 with 3 mags for $250 which I was tempted to buy. I put in an order for 2 LCP mags instead.

They didn't have them in stock but put in an order for me. There was some confusion on their end getting the order in the system, so it took about 10 minutes. I wasn't in a hurry so no big deal.

FYI, they do charge a 3% credit card fee, so it pays to bring cash if you can.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I stopped in to Hoosier Armory today to check things out. It seems like a nice shop. They had like 6 guys in there working and they were all cordial.

Prices seemed pretty good. They had a used Ruger SR 22 with 3 mags for $250 which I was tempted to buy. I put in an order for 2 LCP mags instead.

They didn't have them in stock but put in an order for me. There was some confusion on their end getting the order in the system, so it took about 10 minutes. I wasn't in a hurry so no big deal.

I didn't know about that, unfortunately that would keep me from buying there that really stinks.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield

I get that credit card companies charge fees when you use them, and this can affect small businesses adversely. It can be a pain for consumers however, but if it helps keep their costs down, I am all for it.

I'd hate to work in a shop that has a drawer full of cash... that is just too tempting for the bad guys, even if the staff is armed and dangerous.

Top Bottom