• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Oh now c'mon Kelly. Who among us hasn't come home with some gun shot wounds after a day at the range? It's all in good fun though! :):

I made it back today with only holes in the targets. I was researching this bunch earlier today, the quote-unquote leader stated his militia was "ex-military shooters". I guess that's one way of saying that NDing Veterans "happens".

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    I made it back today with only holes in the targets. I was researching this bunch earlier today, the quote-unquote leader stated his militia was "ex-military shooters". I guess that's one way of saying that NDing Veterans "happens".

Call of Duty counts as military training right?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    NSFW: language warning

[video=youtube;mCcs9PyceoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCcs9PyceoA&feature=emb_logo[/video]

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    They're so used to shooting each other it just happens so naturally.

One day many years ago I took the daughter and her then BF to the range. He was a real nice guy who happened to be an ex banger from LA. After we were done shooting he told me that was great fun and the first time he had shot anything without somebody shooting back at him.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, three people going to the hospital due to an ND is "a little accident"? And it's never happened to me!!

One of the members of the NFAC spoke to throngs of protesters and said “we had a little accident, it happens,” the reporter said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisvil...r-armed-protester-accidentally-shoots-himself

Did you see the video of fearless leader at the range? In another thread, imbedded in a video criticizing him for stolen valor (wearing E9 stripes on a shirt). He fires four shots from an AR platform at 30ish feet, at a silhouette target, at an indoor range and is never on paper

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    The Daily Mail has to make it sound like shots are taken between the NFAC and the local Militia... Nothing but propaganda by garbage media to stir the pot and deceive those who dont read the full story... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gainst-cops-linked-Breonna-Taylors-death.html

Their "reporting" is skewed so far left that I felt like just ran the 200 laps around IMS just after looking at the tag lines on the pictures. Pictures of NFAC outnumber 5 to 1. All NFAC taglines are positive:

"Members and supporters of an all-black militia group called NFAC hold an armed rally in Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday"

"Members of NFAC rest after a march toward City Hall in downtown Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday"

"A member of the NFAC militia looks on as fellow members take a rest during a march in Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday"

While all the III% taglines are negative:

"The Three Percenters militia is considered an extremist group by the hate-monitoring organization Southern Poverty Law Center"

'The Three Percenters derive their name from the false claim that 3 per cent of colonists fought in the American Revolutionary War against the British"

"A Three Percenters militia member holds a cigar and an M-16 semiautomatic rifle in Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday"

Oh and by the way, unsurprisingly, one of the NFAC guys had a SWORD on his back...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They seem to have shot themselves...... Live Feed here.
    [video=youtube;uuXX4HGVGX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuXX4HGVGX0&feature=emb_title[/video]
    I think there’s a video on WDRB still. It doesn’t show the ND but you can hear it. A reporter is interviewing someone and then you hear the gunshot. The NFAC (:rolleyes:) had said in their announcement that they wanted people coming out dressed in black carrying “assault rifles”. Well. They got it. I don know if the ND was by a member of NFAC or one of the locals recruited to join them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think it's hilarious how a group with a profanity ridden, violence threatening name get positive media treatment... But a group referencing the percentage of people who fought the british off, get painted as violent and evil.

(Even though 3%ers are the only reason the bundy standoff ended mostly peacefully, as they organized with feds and the bundy's to simmer it down.)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why do I have to obey the law when these violent nutcases are violating the NFA on the front page of the news?

n1pJkCH.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    https://youtu.be/y44Zr-oPY8A

They came and left. Thankfully the only excitement was the ND, which apparently happen during a “security check”. Originally it was reported that there were 3 people injured, but later reports said two. Both minor injuries.

Of course, the gun just “went off”.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    And here I'm wondering how many of these people would be charged federally if anyone bothered to check if they were licensed to carry? I know KY has permitless carry, but you still have to legally be able to carry for it to apply.

Top Bottom