• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    I repaired electronic equipment in the Army. They called me DAWG, because I was always dogging out the operators who did stupid things like not taking care of their equipment, or calling me out in the middle of an operation to re-seat some circuit cards in a radio that they air dropped too hard.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    At my last job, I left home for work about 4AM every dayfor my 1.25 hour commute.....which seemed to be about the time the deer would be running.
    Long story short....I was known as "Bambi Slayer" for my significant contributions to the reduction of the whitetail population of Indiana.:):

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    do tell! I would like to learn so others will not do the same..............
    I was pulling into a very crappy ambulance bay at a local hospital code 3 (lights and sirens). We have an issue with slower county services not pulling all the way forward instead they park between the door and some concrete pillars. I tried squeezing through and I smoked the mirror of my ambulance on the back corner of another, and scraped down the side of it. It was only $1000 in damage or so.

I'm willing to bet they don't let you drive anymore, eh? :-P
    Everyone wrecks an ambulance at some point......i just did it on my last day of training :D

It was no big deal really, the ambulance I hit contracts their mechanical work to us anyway

Top Bottom