• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I have carried lots of times there and never had a word said to me. Oh yeah it's concealed. Maybe that's why. Hint hint.
    I've carried lots of times there and never had a word said to me. Oh yeah it's openly carried and in plain sight. Maybe that has nothing to do with it. Hint hint.

:)

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I've carried lots of times there and never had a word said to me. Oh yeah it's openly carried and in plain sight. Maybe that has nothing to do with it. Hint hint.

:)

I'm with you but since the op was about ccw, I felt my response appropriate. I am almost always there during a work related function and while the owners encourage carrying, it is best done concealed so as not to scare the sheep, er, clients.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I refuse to go back to buffalo wild wings, there are plenty of local wing places that are better.

Quaker stake is better too. I don't go there often but I haven't seen a no guns sign and I've looked.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    BW3 has the tinniest wings I have ever come across anywhere. Isn't it illegal to serve sparrow? Even if they did have a pro-gun policy, their wings suck.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    BW3 has the tinniest wings I have ever come across anywhere. Isn't it illegal to serve sparrow? Even if they did have a pro-gun policy, their wings suck.

Hummingbird, Mark... :D

I seem to repeatedly get ones that are undercooked. So, why bother going there.

Just e-mail BW3 HQ, tell 'em you're not going 'cause they have a stupid no-gun policy.

AND do what I do: Strongly encourage ALL your LEO buddies NOT to go, as well. I encourage them NOT to even show up for a call, since there's 'no duty to respond', anyway.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hummingbird, Mark... :D

I seem to repeatedly get ones that are undercooked. So, why bother going there.

Just e-mail BW3 HQ, tell 'em you're not going 'cause they have a stupid no-gun policy.

AND do what I do: Strongly encourage ALL your LEO buddies NOT to go, as well. I encourage them NOT to even show up for a call, since there's 'no duty to respond', anyway.

IT. IS. A. FRANCHISE.

They are NOT ANTI GUN.

It is the STORE'S DECISION.

This cannot be said enough.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'm tired of the BW3 threads and will do my best to end them!!!!!

I will call the owner on Monday and ask him to change the policy. If he does, I'll let you know.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just have to go and spoil it for everyone don't you Buzz Killington!!!????:laugh:

Because I can't stand seeing these god-awful threads and the same damn posts in every single one of them saying the same damn thing every time.

Lack of knowledge and education on the subject, and people just go on and on about "omg corporate policy, don't spend money there, etc etc" and everyone believes them.

I'm sick of these BW3 threads. They are all misinformed and full of crap.

barnstormer37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    I've never eaten there, I've guessed that I would not like their food. Geez, now I have another reason to not go there.

Top Bottom