• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    If it is concealed, they will never know. I do like their wings. A little loud in there, though.

Not the point. If they banned Jews on their property, do you think Jews would still go, even if no one knew? No, they'd go somewhere else. It is a matter of principle, and it disgusts me that people continue to support such businesses.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can't believe threads like this are still alive. I'm not even going to repeat myself on why all this crap is so wrong and bull.

Do what you're going to do, but get your **** straight before you make such stupid decisions/posts.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    IMO I LOVE their Parmesan Garlic wings, so I frequent their often. I just live by the rule, "What they don't see, won't get me kicked out".

:dunno:

Yep, good stuff :D

And comparing a private property owners choice ( yes, each store is different ) to not want his patrons to be armed, doesn't even come close to a private property owner discriminating based on race/religoon, violating someone's civil rights, and not allowing a protected class of persons into his store.

And if I was just to play along with your scenario. If BWW didn't allow Jewish people in their stores, the Jewish people would dress up and pretend to not be Jewish to eat the wings. That's what would happen.

Last edited:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Can't believe threads like this are still alive. I'm not even going to repeat myself on why all this crap is so wrong and bull.

Do what you're going to do, but get your **** straight before you make such stupid decisions/posts.

I'm a glutton for punishmenat so I'll try it one more time...

Not all are anti 2A. The corporately owned ones are, for the most part.

Many are franchisees and they make their own rules. The one on Ireland Rd. in South Bend, for instance, is 2A friendly, as is the one GPIA7R frequents.

Please read the entire thread and not just the OP and hit reply to jump on the bandwagon. It serves no purpose to blanket avoid local businesses because one somewhere is anti gun.

I'm really done this time.

Last edited:

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    On a related note, I went to chick-fil-a tonight with a friend as the rest of our group went to that strange wing place everyone is talking about. Good thing they are in the same parking lot basically. And here comes the craziest part, I carried the entire meal and nothing bad happened! My sidearm didn't randomly shoot people or get taken by a little girl or anything..I was truly amazed

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I frequent the Fishers BW3 always carry, never let anyone know I am, now one time last year I called and ordered some wings, drove over and picked them up, on the way out some drunk monkey made a goofy comment to look good for his girl, and I wasnt paying attention to him/her, and as i got into my car, I realized he must have been talking to me, and in my younger days I guess I would have got back out of the car and said something, but no, no harm, I just waved to them as I left the lot (!). Mr. G-27 in my cargo pocket and the smell of 15 Wild wet, taking me home...................:ingo::patriot:

fraige1987

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Crane
    I saw a picture of a store out here in Virginia that has the sign on their front door. I will no longer also take my business there.

cjeffrey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    That's sad. If something happens in bwws, they will wish a honest citizen was there to save them.

Top Bottom