• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Because I can't stand seeing these god-awful threads and the same damn posts in every single one of them saying the same damn thing every time.

Lack of knowledge and education on the subject, and people just go on and on about "omg corporate policy, don't spend money there, etc etc" and everyone believes them.

I'm sick of these BW3 threads. They are all misinformed and full of crap.
    Where's your store located at???? :cool:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Where's your store located at???? :cool:

Greenwood. Co Line and Emerson, is 100% pro/neutral gun. I've spoken face-to-face with the manager many times, while sitting at the bar, while very OC. He is pro-gun, and he says the store will remain neutral.

There are other topics he spoke to me "off-the-record" about, which I will respect and not share here. But all in all, it averages out to be a pro/neutral gun store.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I never really gave a **** about their no gun policy, nor does it have anything to do with wether or not I eat there. I will never step foot in the idiotic place again because of their stupid alcohol policy which involves carding someone each and every time they order a ****ing beer, even if the dumb ass asking for ID just asked for your ID 10 minutes earlier. Oh, and an email to corporate pointing out how dumb it was to card someone sitting in YOUR establishment trying to order a second beer (with the remnants of the first one still in front of me), went completely ignored. Never got a response. Nope, none of my money will be going anywhere near that place.

Oh, and by the way, the food sucks!

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    I never really gave a **** about their no gun policy, nor does it have anything to do with wether or not I eat there. I will never step foot in the idiotic place again because of their stupid alcohol policy which involves carding someone each and every time they order a ****ing beer, even if the dumb ass asking for ID just asked for your ID 10 minutes earlier. Oh, and an email to corporate pointing out how dumb it was to card someone sitting in YOUR establishment trying to order a second beer (with the remnants of the first one still in front of me), went completely ignored. Never got a response. Nope, none of my money will be going anywhere near that place.

Oh, and by the way, the food sucks!

Umm, yeah, I am not sure which one you have been going too, but I have been to many of these in different states. And even while oc'ing. I have never been carded more than once.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Umm, yeah, I am not sure which one you have been going too, but I have been to many of these in different states. And even while oc'ing. I have never been carded more than once.

Ummm, the one in Clarksville, but it, and the ignored email, ruined them all for me. I will never go in another one again.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I just called Buffalo Wild Wings in Fishers, IN and asked about their CCW policy. The manager responded by saying that they do not allow any guns, knives or weapons of any type..

Ah, I think I found the loophole! Explain to them that my .45 isn't a weapon. It's just a penile extension, prescribed by my therapist. You can hold it and inspect it if you'd like.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have a great idea... Let's just change the subject to religion every time one of these useless threads pops up and get it closed ASAP!

So, here goes...

HAPPY EASTER AND GOD BLESS YOU!

Edit: I almost forgot... IBTL!

Lucion

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Avon
    I just called Buffalo Wild Wings in Fishers, IN and asked about their CCW policy. The manager responded by saying that they do not allow any guns, knives or weapons of any type. I responded by letting her know that I will not spend business or personal money there again. Find a B-Dubs® Near You | Store Locations & Contact Info
    Call the location nearest you and let them know how you feel about their CCW policy.

If you have your LTCH, I don't understand why you would ask.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Boy golly, you guys hear about that plan for all of us to organize and rise up against the "man"? Gee wiz, let's meet up and talk more about it.

Also let's talk about religions and race and sexual orientations here while we're at it. Right, right?

(Dear god auto-delete all BW3 threads.)

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I've been there 3 times in as many months, I've carried all three times. never an issue. Speedway and Avon.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Boy golly, you guys hear about that plan for all of us to organize and rise up against the "man"? Gee wiz, let's meet up and talk more about it.

Also let's talk about religions and race and sexual orientations here while we're at it. Right, right?

(Dear god auto-delete all BW3 threads.)

Interesting, but I have a question...

I haz CCW in Indiana, but now I live in Illinoizzz, but I likes Bdubz in Indiana. Can I cross border with my CCW Permitz and then OC inside Bdubzzz? Who can I call to file a laws00t if they try to make me leave? If it's corporate policy, who should I sue?

Top Bottom