• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Again. Cheap, low quality "meat", (or meat food product). Know what you're buying, and from whom you're buying it and the risk of contracting a food borne illness goes down to virtually nothing.

Taco Bell's e coli bender was linked to their green onions. Again, I'm sure everyone (including the public) trusted the source of their green onions.

We don't need the government to make more laws - we need these restaurants to take the steps necessary to ensure they don't get people sick.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Fresh out of high school I spent some time working in a slaughter house that supplied meat to many vendors. Some resold the products to meat markets, grocery stores and restaurants.

Did you know there are "acceptable" levels of feces and insect contaminants in ground meat? I'm sure these standards haven't changed much over the years.

But hey...if you want to eat rare meat you should be able to. You shouldn't however, be able to sue the place that makes it...your way...unless it can be proven that the product was negligently handled.

Top Bottom