• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You don't consider his views about banning bumpstocks and ignoring due process to take guns from people as views on gun control?

I will address the second part first. All over our nation states are attempting to take away due process. Indiana already has, it is called Lairds Law.

Second, I do not believe that the bump stock should be banned. Bump fire will always be with us whether they are banned or not. That being said, I have enough trouble coming up with money for ammo in order to stay proficient. I don't do mag dumps just for fun. If you want to, have at it.

The bump stock has nothing to do with gun control. It is more like gun out of control. Faux full automatic fire is even more inaccurate than real full auto fire.

The military seldom uses sustained full auto fire. They are taught to fire semi-auto unless they are are a SAW operator, and then to fire bursts. The only time sustained full auto fire is used is in FPF Final Protective Fire. That is a last ditch move when you are being overrun. Usually accompanied by your own artillery bombarding your position.

A funny thing about ammunition is that a round can only be fired once and you can only carry so much.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I will address the second part first. All over our nation states are attempting to take away due process. Indiana already has, it is called Lairds Law.

Second, I do not believe that the bump stock should be banned. Bump fire will always be with us whether they are banned or not. That being said, I have enough trouble coming up with money for ammo in order to stay proficient. I don't do mag dumps just for fun. If you want to, have at it.

The bump stock has nothing to do with gun control. It is more like gun out of control. Faux full automatic fire is even more inaccurate than real full auto fire.

The military seldom uses sustained full auto fire. They are taught to fire semi-auto unless they are are a SAW operator, and then to fire bursts. The only time sustained full auto fire is used is in FPF Final Protective Fire. That is a last ditch move when you are being overrun. Usually accompanied by your own artillery bombarding your position.

A funny thing about ammunition is that a round can only be fired once and you can only carry so much.
    Are you saying this means Trumps comments are not anti-gun?

Top Bottom