• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This week I've been getting 2 emails a day from the NRA. They are "from Wayne" and use his name frequently in the text.
    Considering that every gun forum has had plenty of members posting comments that they won't give money until Wayne goes, I'm surprised that the NRA still thinks Wayne's name carries a positive feeling for fund raising.
    Many corporations have severed ties with chief executives after a public scandal that didn't involve something as serious as questionable use of funds. I am curious why the NRA feels that Wayne is still an asset.

One word answer: POWER

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    A new story broke about the NRA's cash woes... and fatter wallets of the lawyers.

https://www.thetrace.org/rounds/nra-ackerman-mcqueen-bill-brewer-legal-bills/

Nothing new here at all. That $54 million number has been out there for well over a year and the fact that Ackerman McQueen has been milking the NRA for years with LaPierre's blessing is already well known.

This is just The Trace (a Bloomberg backed anti-gun website) using the court filing as a reason to pull the story out of the drawer again and frame it as new.

That doesn't minimize the need to continue calling for LaPierre's ouster, but this is not new info by any means.

Top Bottom