• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Then I’m not sure that you have been looking around enough. Any proof to back up that claim or just another person who wants to argue with only emotion?

The Democratic Party has never advocated the banning of firearms. Gun control? Sure. The banning of firearms? Nope. My statement is accurate. I welcome discussion if you disagree. Otherwise, we can agree to disagree without you being snippy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get snippy with Trolls and fake gun owners who come on here acting like the Democrats want to protect our gun rights. There's numerous videos out there where the DNC states that the idea of common sense gun control is a step by step process to ban the guns. Feinstein has said numerous times she wishes she pushed for a full out ban. Hillary has said she supports a confiscation. I can go on and on. Did you read the signs at the March? They carried signs stating to pry the guns from our cold dead hands. Anyone (meaning you) who thinks the Democrats don't ant to take our guns away has been living in a cave on Mars. I also don't believe that you are a gun owner. Are you an NRA member? Member of the GOA? Member of a shooting club? I know you are not a III %. I would guess you are a member of Moms Demand Action or something like that.

Jag3212323

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Johnson county
    I get snippy with Trolls and fake gun owners who come on here acting like the Democrats want to protect our gun rights. There's numerous videos out there where the DNC states that the idea of common sense gun control is a step by step process to ban the guns. Feinstein has said numerous times she wishes she pushed for a full out ban. Hillary has said she supports a confiscation. I can go on and on. Did you read the signs at the March? They carried signs stating to pry the guns from our cold dead hands. Anyone (meaning you) who thinks the Democrats don't ant to take our guns away has been living in a cave on Mars. I also don't believe that you are a gun owner. Are you an NRA member? Member of the GOA? Member of a shooting club? I know you are not a III %. I would guess you are a member of Moms Demand Action or something like that.

And I bet you call people a snowflake. Haha. Deep breaths will do you some good. I don’t need to impress upon you that I’m a gun owner. Believe it or not, doesn’t change reality.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    And I bet you call people a snowflake. Haha. Deep breaths will do you some good. I don’t need to impress upon you that I’m a gun owner. Believe it or not, doesn’t change reality.

No, I don't typically call people snowflakes. I work with many Liberals and they typically get along with me. I have more respect for them because they say what they are instead of getting on a gun forum and pretending to be a gun owner and trolling others.

Jag3212323

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Johnson county

No, I don't typically call people snowflakes. I work with many Liberals and they typically get along with me. I have more respect for them because they say what they are instead of getting on a gun forum and pretending to be a gun owner and trolling others.

Again, you’re speaking about which you have no clue. Send me a PM and I’ll verify that I’m a gun owner if your problem with me is that you think I’m posting under false pretenses. Otherwise, you can drop your baseless accusations. Ball’s in your court.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Again, you’re speaking about which you have no clue. Send me a PM and I’ll verify that I’m a gun owner if your problem with me is that you think I’m posting under false pretenses. Otherwise, you can drop your baseless accusations. Ball’s in your court.

Not sending you a PM. Sorry, not playing your game because a PM isn't going to prove anything - the proof is in your comments and badgering us. The Original Thread is the NRA got record donations. You highjacked the thread to bash Republicans, the NRA, etc. You should start your own thread. Enlighten us all with some gun knowledge. Or post something in the Handgun or Long Gun or Great Outdoors Forums. There's lots of INGO members helping each other out on gun advice and hunting advice. Show us what you know about guns.

Jag3212323

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Johnson county

Not sending you a PM. Sorry, not playing your game because a PM isn't going to prove anything - the proof is in your comments and badgering us. The Original Thread is the NRA got record donations. You highjacked the thread to bash Republicans, the NRA, etc. You should start your own thread. Enlighten us all with some gun knowledge. Or post something in the Handgun or Long Gun or Great Outdoors Forums. There's lots of INGO members helping each other out on gun advice and hunting advice. Show us what you know about guns.

Badgering? Stop being soft. Threads evolve and my initial posts were about the NRA and the increases in their funding as of late.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Badgering? Stop being soft. Threads evolve and my initial posts were about the NRA and the increases in their funding as of late.

Ah, there you go with the insults again. Me, "Soft", nah never been called that. At least not face to face. You keep missing the point. Your new here, branch out and show us some gun knowledge. Show us what you know about guns. I look forward to following your future posts on Handguns, Long guns, Hunting etc. - to see what you know on this Gun Owner's Forum.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ah, there you go with the insults again. Me, "Soft", nah never been called that. At least not face to face. You keep missing the point. Your new here, branch out and show us some gun knowledge. Show us what you know about guns. I look forward to following your future posts on Handguns, Long guns, Hunting etc. - to see what you know on this Gun Owner's Forum.

Oh geez, here we go.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This Jag guy must be a friend of yours. :dunno:

Everybody is my friend until they prove unworthy of being called such. But specifically known to me, nope. I was just making reference to bit of testosterone injected in that statement. No need to go there.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Everybody is my friend until they prove unworthy of being called such. But specifically known to me, nope. I was just making reference to bit of testosterone injected in that statement. No need to go there.
    I was just teasing you. I wasn't going anywhere with my "testosterone comment". Just saying what I feel. I will drop it because I don't want to get Churchmouse mad at me. Poor fellow has to read my posts with all my "crappy quoting skills".

Top Bottom