• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Eh, him or the next one. There's no different anymore. The govt is too far gone no matter who the leader is. I truly don't know why this phone spying thing was such a big story other than a distraction. I and many other have said on INGO before that it was happening. It wasn't a secret. So now because he shows paperwork it's such a new development? Na, this took people's eyes off Benghazi and other things.

I am not one to start wearing the tinfoil hat just yet but all this seems very convenient to me. This Snowdon guy has clearance but he was able to get into things that require a level of clearance above his. The government's chasing him but that just can't seem to catch him. They've revoked his passport but that hasn't stopped him.
    For a government that boasts of finding out where Osama was and taking him out it seems this guy is just way too much for them. They just can't seem to catch up with him. He seems harder to find than Matt Lauer was when the Today Show was doing their "Where in the world is Matt Lauer?" bit... and old Matt wasn't on the run from the feds. Meanwhile Snowden is a convenient and absorbing distraction to the IRS and Benghazi scandals. Just seems fishy to me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Hey, look what I found, the OFFICAL autopsy report. It actually does exist!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf

"Injuries" that implies plural, or more than one correct... and "knuckles" one would typically believe the part where the fingers meet the hand.

Well there is an injury. A single abrasion 1/4 x 1/8 on the ring finger of the left hand. No other recent injuries present on either hand... and of course, per the other OFFICIAL DNA report, none of Zimmerman's DNA was found on Martin's hands/fists/fingers/clothes.

John Titor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Coincidence or not ?
    Filmed on the anniversary of D Day .

TEMPUS EDAX RERUM. : time, that devours all things

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Hey, look what I found, the OFFICAL autopsy report. It actually does exist!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf

"Injuries" that implies plural, or more than one correct... and "knuckles" one would typically believe the part where the fingers meet the hand.

Well there is an injury. A single abrasion 1/4 x 1/8 on the ring finger of the left hand. No other recent injuries present on either hand... and of course, per the other OFFICIAL DNA report, none of Zimmerman's DNA was found on Martin's hands/fists/fingers/clothes.

You said he had no injuries to his hands at all. Not minimal injuries, not one injury, but none at all.

Now where, specifically, in the Constitution did the framers say anything about background checks again? I'm still waiting for that quote from the Constitution that you assured me was in there.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You said he had no injuries to his hands at all. Not minimal injuries, not one injury, but none at all.

Now where, specifically, in the Constitution did the framers say anything about background checks again? I'm still waiting for that quote from the Constitution that you assured me was in there.

I has no qualms correcting an error I previous stated. I retract the word "finger" as I incorrect. To clarify Martin had no blood on ANY part of his hands, and no injuries to his palms, wrist, thumbs, or the knuckles that meet the hand.
    See how easy that was? I'm admitted a mistake, and I'm still alive. Pride is a powerful thing to overcome, but it can be done.

So let's see if we learned anything. Do you believe that there may be some liberties taken or "hyperbole" in the articles you posted in which they appear to make it seem as if Martin's knuckles had "injuries" due to a scuffle with Zimmerman?

...We'll start here, and then we'll move on to the next one.

(Kut's trollin', according to JBomb, but he can't help but reply, lol)

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I am not one to start wearing the tinfoil hat just yet but all this seems very convenient to me. This Snowdon guy has clearance but he was able to get into things that require a level of clearance above his. The government's chasing him but that just can't seem to catch him. They've revoked his passport but that hasn't stopped him.
    For a government that boasts of finding out where Osama was and taking him out it seems this guy is just way too much for them. They just can't seem to catch up with him. He seems harder to find than Matt Lauer was when the Today Show was doing their "Where in the world is Matt Lauer?" bit... and old Matt wasn't on the run from the feds. Meanwhile Snowden is a convenient and absorbing distraction to the IRS and Benghazi scandals. Just seems fishy to me.

Its not that they can't find him, everyone knows he's in a Moscow airport terminal. Its that he has a huge spotlight on him and in a sovereign nation which doesn't extradite. 11 super carriers or not we can't go get him without creating an international incident.
    I do agree though that snowden himself seems to be a very convenient distraction for the news media who seem to have forgotten all the scandals and find themselves pulling hard for the feds to capture snowden and hang him as a traitor.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    Were's Snowden Now?

Legal experts said the administration appeared to have flubbed Mr. Snowden’s case. “What mystifies me is that the State Department didn’t revoke his passport after the charges were filed” on June 14, said David H. Laufman, a former federal prosecutor. “They missed an opportunity to freeze him in place.” He said he was also puzzled by the decision to unseal the charges on Friday rather than waiting until the defendant was in custody.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/24/w...ng-local-officials-say.html?pagewanted=2&_r=0

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Legal experts said the administration appeared to have flubbed Mr. Snowden’s case. “What mystifies me is that the State Department didn’t revoke his passport after the charges were filed” on June 14, said David H. Laufman, a former federal prosecutor. “They missed an opportunity to freeze him in place.” He said he was also puzzled by the decision to unseal the charges on Friday rather than waiting until the defendant was in custody.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/24/w...ng-local-officials-say.html?pagewanted=2&_r=0

I don't understand why freezing his passport would do anything, What does it matter to China or Russia if he has a valid US passport or not?

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I don't understand why freezing his passport would do anything, What does it matter to China or Russia if he has a valid US passport or not?

Means he likely can't get back into the US w/o being arrested. To Snowden it was a meaningless nose thumb by the U.S. gov. He will get a passport from whatever country gives him asylum.

I'm still waiting to hear what secrets he divulged that will "cripple" the government spy machine. I mean other than they are spying on EVERY U.S. citizen and yet can't catch the 2 bungling "terrorists" that bombed the Boston Marathon.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    535757_386097774761063_1056596760_n.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm still waiting to hear what secrets he divulged that will "cripple" the government spy machine. I mean other than they are spying on EVERY U.S. citizen and yet can't catch the 2 bungling "terrorists" that bombed the Boston Marathon.

Just exactly this, in this combination. Knowing that they are both spying on everyone AND could not catch two inept terrorists demonstrates to anyone not willing to accept the most implausible and asinine of explanations that the government's actual purpose for this massive spying has nothing to do with identifying, stopping, and apprehending actual terrorists but rather identifying and acting against the .gov's political enemies, meaning anyone who can manage to spell the word Constitution.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    The government is knocking off journalists who don't agree with them. This will instill fear into journalists calling out the government aka stifling the first amendment. This is scary stuff guys. Guess I should take my tinfoil hat off.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Right Now: Putin says Russia has Snowden in a transit, will not extradite him, will allow him to leave.

Russia flipping off the US Gov. Love it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "My understanding is that espionage means giving secret or classified information to the enemy. Since Snowden shared information with the American people, his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm) that the US Government views you and me as the enemy." -- Ron Paul

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What Would Edward Snowden Argue in a U.S. Espionage Trial?
    Judge Andrew Napolitano characterized the U.S. espionage law as being "constitutionally questionable" and "practically difficult for the government" to prove such a charge in court.

Napolitano said if Snowden ever faces a U.S. court, he may try to argue that his oath to the Constitution is higher than his oath to the government to keep classified information secret.

"If the court does let him make that argument, then we're in an area that's away from the law and into value judgments and what kind of value judgments can people make when they decide how to comport their lives. He will say, 'I revealed the greatest violation of Fourth Amendment rights by the federal government in the history of the country. The public has the right to know that the government is listening to all of its phone calls and capturing its emails.'" said Napolitano.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Imprisoned CIA whistleblower: "The FBI is the enemy" "...Get to Iceland..."

CIA Whistleblower John Kiriakou’s Open Letter to Edward Snowden | The Dissenter

What I think is confusing is how this former CIA officer didn't know not to trust the FBI during his own career. Him talking about how they will lie and deceive and pretend to be supporters and friends, has been the fbi's play book for decades. Hell that how the police detectives play it too. For as smart as some of these people supposedly are they made dumb moves and that's opening their mouths. If the cops or the FBI is talking to you there's a reason and that's to build a case or a stronger case against you. Keep your mouth shut and go to court.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    None of what he has come forward with is the least bit shocking. The tin-foil hat folks are generally right most of the time about a lot of things that go on in our government. If it's even remotely possible for them to accomplish something, you can bet that at one point in time they will try it or are already doing it.

Example: We had serious discussions under the Regan administration about project Star Wars, an anti-ICBM laser array in outer-space to shoot down enemy missiles.... Why would you not believe it conceivable that the NSA is collecting your phone records or any and all other electronic communications without your consent? The latter prospect seems much more plausible than the first, which we all know to be fact.

The only thing more evil than the patriot ACT is the men who use it. I'm all for national security, but at what cost? National security and personal freedom are mutually exclusive and our enemies know that. They crash a few airplanes into a couple of buildings and change our national security landscape forever. Americans used to value individual life and liberty above all else. Without these ideals, we are no longer Americans.

Top Bottom