Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Pretty much the same old s#!t.

Everyone mocks Jedi but he still comes back.

Some long time members have vanished, a few occasionally check in and surprise us. Some are simply gone.

Got some new NWI INGO members to the group.

Nobody seems to meet at the NWI INGO Clubhouse anymore, but I sold it a while back so that didn't help the situation. Even I rarely get there, but I do see another member or two in there every once in a while.

Andy has hit some hard times due to illness/disability but has not been formally granted disability pay, so that is real news that is sad. On the bright side many INGO members chipped in some cash to help him out. Hopefully his disability pay kicks in.

actaeon277 and KLB talk about headaches on a regular basis. No proof Jedi is the cause, but that is one of the main suspects.

actaeon277 still has his Christmas display up in his yard

OH, and the other big news is that Snap is having a tattoo removed. Apparently somewhat painfully. Over a long time. And at a very high cost.
    That is a very good synopsis. I never thought about the Jedi angle, but you might be on to something!

I think a mention of my wonderful livestock guardian dogs is in order. Max and Nadia have been a great addition to the place.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    And Snap is single again, so there's that. :rolleyes:

If you stop shooting them, your relationships will last longer.

Pretty much the same old s#!t.

Everyone mocks Jedi but he still comes back.

Some long time members have vanished, a few occasionally check in and surprise us. Some are simply gone.

Got some new NWI INGO members to the group.

Nobody seems to meet at the NWI INGO Clubhouse anymore, but I sold it a while back so that didn't help the situation. Even I rarely get there, but I do see another member or two in there every once in a while.

Andy has hit some hard times due to illness/disability but has not been formally granted disability pay, so that is real news that is sad. On the bright side many INGO members chipped in some cash to help him out. Hopefully his disability pay kicks in.

actaeon277 and KLB talk about headaches on a regular basis. No proof Jedi is the cause, but that is one of the main suspects.

actaeon277 still has his Christmas display up in his yard

OH, and the other big news is that Snap is having a tattoo removed. Apparently somewhat painfully. Over a long time. And at a very high cost.

Most of the funny here is ruined by the not funny Andy part. Please tell me he's lawyered up in this fight. If he isn't I'd happily contribute to that cause. Being disabled while fighting for disability is too much.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    he worked for the railroads so its not ss disability but railroad disability. if u thought ssa was slow, rrb (railroad retirement board) is even slower.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Finally, taxes done.

Now to get the blood pressure to come back down.

Had to go online to get all my documents, I can't find the pile that I had, because I put it where "I won't lose it".
    Work w-2 would NOT download to my computer.
    finally, decided to try my laptop. w-2 DID go to the laptop. And then the laptop refused to believe I had a printer.
    So, usb transfer the pdf file over to the computer.
    Then I ran out of paper.
    WHAT THE F?

Anyway. Feds and Indiana done.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    No, next will be to fix the Facebook CF once you get a notification on your feed about apps and a third party access turning off process.
    Just think of the lights as early 2018 set up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom