d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    How long did it take to get your tax refund by direct deposit?

I made them write me a check so i believe direct deposit would be quicker. I filed mine online and had state refund in about 2 weeks and federal in about 3 1/2 weeks

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Well my wife's business Dark Horse Inspirations est 2013 is right on the mark for what they say it would take to turn a profit. This year we ended up owing so no interest free loan to .gov this year. I guess some of that thanks can go out to jedi for him buying from her. Even though he still hasn't figured out that she uses all natural raccoon parts in the products which helps draw in more raccoons.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Well my wife's business Dark Horse Inspirations est 2013 is right on the mark for what they say it would take to turn a profit. This year we ended up owing so no interest free loan to .gov this year. I guess some of that thanks can go out to jedi for him buying from her. Even though he still hasn't figured out that she uses all natural raccoon parts in the products which helps draw in more raccoons.
    Good to know she will use local products for her business.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

Yeah, been quiet for a solid year and change. Had the chance to travel throughout our fine country, then spent the last 6 months living abroad. Did you know it's possible to get deported from Mexico? More than once? I learned that from a, uh, friend. I also learned Mexican border agents don't see humor in the statement "I've been thrown out of better countries than this." .

Anyway, I see you're still a know-it-all tart. Anything new and exciting? Did the raccoons proclaim Jedi their arch ruler yet? Has Melensdad been actively generating penis boulders then posting about it? Any more of Andy's guns in people's pants? Anybody die?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, been quiet for a solid year and change. Had the chance to travel throughout our fine country, then spent the last 6 months living abroad. Did you know it's possible to get deported from Mexico? More than once? I learned that from a, uh, friend. I also learned Mexican border agents don't see humor in the statement "I've been thrown out of better countries than this." .

Anyway, I see you're still a know-it-all tart. Anything new and exciting? Did the raccoons proclaim Jedi their arch ruler yet? Has Melensdad been actively generating penis boulders then posting about it? Any more of Andy's guns in people's pants? Anybody die?

Yes, yes, no, no, I hope not.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Yes, yes, no, no, I hope not.

Well how about the elevator version of current events? I just got over a third world country intestinal parasite so I'm too tired to find out myself. And i know what you're wondering....did I name my parasite? Of course. His name is Perry.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well how about the elevator version of current events? I just got over a third world country intestinal parasite so I'm too tired to find out myself. And i know what you're wondering....did I name my parasite? Of course. His name is Perry.

Pretty much the same old s#!t.

Everyone mocks Jedi but he still comes back.

Some long time members have vanished, a few occasionally check in and surprise us. Some are simply gone.

Got some new NWI INGO members to the group.

Nobody seems to meet at the NWI INGO Clubhouse anymore, but I sold it a while back so that didn't help the situation. Even I rarely get there, but I do see another member or two in there every once in a while.

Andy has hit some hard times due to illness/disability but has not been formally granted disability pay, so that is real news that is sad. On the bright side many INGO members chipped in some cash to help him out. Hopefully his disability pay kicks in.

actaeon277 and KLB talk about headaches on a regular basis. No proof Jedi is the cause, but that is one of the main suspects.

actaeon277 still has his Christmas display up in his yard

OH, and the other big news is that Snap is having a tattoo removed. Apparently somewhat painfully. Over a long time. And at a very high cost.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Pretty much the same old s#!t.

Everyone mocks Jedi but he still comes back.

Some long time members have vanished, a few occasionally check in and surprise us. Some are simply gone.

Got some new NWI INGO members to the group.

Nobody seems to meet at the NWI INGO Clubhouse anymore, but I sold it a while back so that didn't help the situation. Even I rarely get there, but I do see another member or two in there every once in a while.

Andy has hit some hard times due to illness/disability but has not been formally granted disability pay, so that is real news that is sad. On the bright side many INGO members chipped in some cash to help him out. Hopefully his disability pay kicks in.

actaeon277 and KLB talk about headaches on a regular basis. No proof Jedi is the cause, but that is one of the main suspects.

actaeon277 still has his Christmas display up in his yard

OH, and the other big news is that Snap is having a tattoo removed. Apparently somewhat painfully. Over a long time. And at a very high cost.

And Snap is single again, so there's that. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom