Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Friday already?

OMG finally. This has been the longest week ever. No plans this weekend except a tattoo zappage session. If I had known how much time and money it would take to have this tattoo removed, I never would have started. I'm a year and $900 in, and it's only halfway gone.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Reading that was informative. They changed allowed states and told with valid licenses they were no longer valid. Willing to bet they aren't refunded any of those fees though. What a crappy horrible state.
    Well in their defense they can't return the cocaine after they snort it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    OMG finally. This has been the longest week ever. No plans this weekend except a tattoo zappage session. If I had known how much time and money it would take to have this tattoo removed, I never would have started. I'm a year and $900 in, and it's only halfway gone.

Yikes.
    How much did the tattoo cost in the first place?

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    These states can get a non resident Illinois permit.
    1. Arkansas, 2. Mississippi 3. Texas 4. Virginia
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/illinois.pdf
    At least they are reasonable :puke:

a1210f927d7c5523d48355087db9b457.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    How big was it?

I had a friend in the army who told me how they did it in Viet nam. Stop me if I told this story before.

The medic would make two curved incisions from top to bottom with about 1/2" separation in the middle. He wold then remove the middle and stretch the skin together and allow it to heal. When healed he would then repeat the process until the tattoo was gone. He would then remove the scar and make very tiny sutures to leave almost no trace.

I don't know how many treatments it would take, how much it would cost, or who would do it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    How big was it?

I had a friend in the army who told me how they did it in Viet nam. Stop me if I told this story before.

The medic would make two curved incisions from top to bottom with about 1/2" separation in the middle. He wold then remove the middle and stretch the skin together and allow it to heal. When healed he would then repeat the process until the tattoo was gone. He would then remove the scar and make very tiny sutures to leave almost no trace.

I don't know how many treatments it would take, how much it would cost, or who would do it.
    I've threatened to take my belt sander to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I don't dislike mine, but I have to cover it for work. They switched us from scrubs to polos at the beginning of last year. We were allowed to wear long sleeve tees under the scrubs, but not under the polos. The only way I can cover my arms (legally) is with a bulky acrylic sweater. My boss keeps the heat way too high for that.

The ironic thing is that by the time this tattoo is gone, I'll only have three years til retirement.

I had no idea it would be such a PITA to get rid of this. Apparently the guy who did the tat used a lot of black ink and placed it very deep.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Makeup does not cover it all day. I've tried all kinds, including very expensive cover creams. The first time I brush my arm against something, the black shows through. It also smears if you sweat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom