Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I don't dislike mine, but I have to cover it for work. They switched us from scrubs to polos at the beginning of last year. We were allowed to wear long sleeve tees under the scrubs, but not under the polos. The only way I can cover my arms (legally) is with a bulky acrylic sweater. My boss keeps the heat way too high for that.

The ironic thing is that by the time this tattoo is gone, I'll only have three years til retirement.

I had no idea it would be such a PITA to get rid of this. Apparently the guy who did the tat used a lot of black ink and placed it very deep.
    That really really sucks. You should go to HR and ask to be grandfathered in or be able to wear lighter weight long sleeve under the polo. Or go back to scrubs. Although might be a moot point now.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Freaking snow in April.... Jedi did this for sure....

I think a trip to South Dakota for some Prairie Doggin is in order this summer maybe..... and I bet I can box up quite a few of those little rascals to drop of at your place to help out with the raccoon population... Prairie Dogs are worst as they truly carry everything known to man as far as disease... and they can burrow right through the siding if they are determined to do so...

Freaking snow... and it is still coming down... No wonder my everything hurts...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Of all the snow events, surley this is the most popular. It seems to be only snowing in the grass areas not on the pavement. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom