• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I am refusing to vote for Blythes. I know there is only a limited connection between Valpo and Griffith, but until they start standing up for their local patrons they wont get any more of my business. I understand some accessories and things being a bit higher than online, and I'm willing to pay a little more for instant gratification, but now that they are jacking the prices way up, I refuse. I would rather them always be out of stock at "normal" prices because they are selling it before I can get it, than to see them giving into the panic.

I know, capitalism at it's best I suppose, but support your local gun community. $39.99 for RUSTED, BEAT UP, CRAPPY, USGI mags is NOT supporting your local community.

My :twocents:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Yep, I have one too. You're welcome to it. T can swing by and grab it any time. And then when she leaves I'll give her my sight pusher to bring you...

Also, it looks like I might be starting a nice union job out at BP soon. I'll start making good money right around the time I can't buy cool guns anymore. Ain't that a fine how do ya do.

edited to add: Repeter, not sure if your front site has a bolt or if you stake it, but most night sights have bolts, if so, I have the socket for that if you need too.
    What union are you in?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I still have the sight pusher. It is not mine. It belongs to Wild Deuce. I have no clue how to use it, Kevin did all the work. I was hoping to drop it of at WD's house this week. If he doesn't mind it sitting here for a few more days, and if you 2 want to come in and use it, I'll hang onto it (again with his permission) and you guys can come in and do the sight.

W.D. said the tool can stay at the cigar lounge for a while so you can use it.

Got the message, setting up a day and time now. Should be good for me around anytime though. Thanks for everyone's help with this.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    For those interested, and not doing anything. LadyGhost is in the hospital in Hobart (St Mary's) and I'm sure she would love to see someone other than MY ugly mug. So if any of you feel inclined to, feel free to stop and visit.

Michelle Dotson
    Room 314 3West

(Why do i get the feeling she is going to KILL me for this?? LOL)

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    For those interested, and not doing anything. LadyGhost is in the hospital in Hobart (St Mary's) and I'm sure she would love to see someone other than MY ugly mug. So if any of you feel inclined to, feel free to stop and visit.

Michelle Dotson
    Room 314 3West

(Why do i get the feeling she is going to KILL me for this?? LOL)

What time are visiting hours?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I am refusing to vote for Blythes. I know there is only a limited connection between Valpo and Griffith, but until they start standing up for their local patrons they wont get any more of my business. I understand some accessories and things being a bit higher than online, and I'm willing to pay a little more for instant gratification, but now that they are jacking the prices way up, I refuse. I would rather them always be out of stock at "normal" prices because they are selling it before I can get it, than to see them giving into the panic.

I know, capitalism at it's best I suppose, but support your local gun community. $39.99 for RUSTED, BEAT UP, CRAPPY, USGI mags is NOT supporting your local community.

My :twocents:

Is it Blythes, or the distributors?
    If the distributor raises the price, it will be passed on.
    The dollar has been "devalued", reasons would be better in the politics area.
    My American Legion Post just had to raise the cost of liquors.
    The steel mills are being hit so hard by raising costs of materials that man-hours per ton stopped being a metric on costs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom