Link to the heads

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The problem with digital media is you don't own it. You are just long term renting it and it can be changed at any time or taken from you. Plus yoh can't resell it.

Many examples of a digital movie being different than the theater release. Disney has removed "offensvive" scenes from their movies on disney+.

Sony Playstation store has removed games from their store and from Playstation profiles as well!

You can't take an Xbox download game to a 2nd hand store to sell as it's linked to your account.

The list goes on and on.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Link to the heads
    And to think you could have made it a real sleeper by dropping in the awesome 170 inline 6. Probably too late to change direction. Sad, so sad!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Friday morning and my last full day of working at the salt mine.
    Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office (GIF Image)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So my mother made a point of complaining about how my guest bedroom is too dark to see if she has to get up in the middle of the night. My dad made a point of complaining that he can't charge both his cell phone and moms cell phone when mom plugs in her night light...
    This new generation of Boomers... I tell ya. Give them a place to stay when they visit and they just complain like these Gen Zers... And they want to go home during the middle of a snow storm because Mom can't plug in her laptop while both their phones are charging. Like I don't have outlets in every other room. But my brother and his wife have outlets on every single wall in every bedroom...

Well no more. Behold... I just bought three of them out of raw spite. 1708108171870.png

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    So my mother made a point of complaining about how my guest bedroom is too dark to see if she has to get up in the middle of the night. My dad made a point of complaining that he can't charge both his cell phone and moms cell phone when mom plugs in her night light...
    This new generation of Boomers... I tell ya. Give them a place to stay when they visit and they just complain like these Gen Zers... And they want to go home during the middle of a snow storm because Mom can't plug in her laptop while both their phones are charging. Like I don't have outlets in every other room. But my brother and his wife have outlets on every single wall in every bedroom...

Well no more. Behold... I just bought three of them out of raw spite. View attachment 333364
    Buying things to quiet the complaints of those who depend on you? Might as well have kids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom