Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Really? Ya'll just gonna skip the 1500 like that?

I think I am gonna cry...

Honestly I think a lot of us in this corner of the state don't even keep track of the dates of the Indy 1500. But I would like some of your targets, so since I'll probably be a 5 Guys Burgers when I order can I get fries with that? Oh, and supersize the targets for an extra $0.25 :)

BINGO!!! I understand ya people from Indy think Indy *IS* Indiana and that is OK with us. Since we up in NWI believe the rest of the rest are a bunch of thieves for doing a property tax cap & not giving us our MORE THAN fair share of the state revenue so our lazy politicians can continue their terror of corruption and have their family and friends continue to have local gov. jobs and do nothing for the people. :bowdown:

On the serious note while I would recommend anyone who owns a gun to visit the Indy 1500 at least once it's just a bit too far for most of us. We have several more local gun shows (Crown Point, Porter County Fair Grounds and somewhere in South Bend I think) that can provide us with what we are looking for.

Besides who really needs a gun show when you can walk into Gary and buy anything you want from the black market. Hi-Point anyone? LOL!!!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Hey Jediagh, besides GhostofWinter, who do you know is an owner of a fine American Made Hi-Point Firearm? I will be buying the carbine if it ever comes out in the .45.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey Jediagh, besides GhostofWinter, who do you know is an owner of a fine American Made Hi-Point Firearm? I will be buying the carbine if it ever comes out in the .45.

:dunno: was not aware that GhostOfWinter had a Hi-Point? Not sure I have even seen one at the MEET & SHOOTs but then again I probably could not pick one up from a table full of guns either as I would not know what exaclty to look for. To me all the "black" guns that don't have the XD logo on them look like those evil GLOCK things that go BOOM!

There was a flyer benig passed around at the last MEET & SHOOT for some place in misiwaka (??sp??) (gun store) that had the Hi-Point for sale for $150 along with the WASR-10 for $400 and varioues other AKs, ARs and handguns. Cliff45 do you recall the name of the flyer/place?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Midwest gun exchange on grape rd

Ghost has a high point carbine in 9mm if I am correct

[STRIKE]
    He does? WTHeck! He *IS* a thug after all! :laugh: Heck Ghost bring that HiPoint next time to a shoot I want to see/try it out please. So you are my brother of a different mother Ghost. :D
    [/STRIKE]

Actually I misread that. Hi-Point "CARBINE" which I have fired. That's not a "thug gun". We are looking for Hi-Point handgun. The carbine I have fired and that is the one that always give me trouble to chamber.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    misread it after I posted it twice... sounds like someone needs to go to school

:dunno: Hum.. me thinks it's you for re-learing your color as that is girly PINK and not purple. :laugh: Unless off course you are trying to be like melensdad and claim "this pink gun is my daughter" when he is the only one shooting it. ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I dont like purple... Did you shoot the pink gun? i dont think so. Its the best way to keep people from messing with your stuff...

ssssshhhhh don't tel anyone but I plan on ordering this part for MY 10/22.
    364294.jpg

cause this way I won't have that girly purple that "u know who" uses on her 10/22. Plus I'm sure none of the boys will want to touch my 10/22 with that on it. :laugh:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    ssssshhhhh don't tel anyone but I plan on ordering this part for MY 10/22.
    364294.jpg

cause this way I won't have that girly purple that "u know who" uses on her 10/22. Plus I'm sure none of the boys will want to touch my 10/22 with that on it. :laugh:

I would do it... Keeps people from messing with your stuff...

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Yes, there is man sized fries. It come in a cup, but it looks like they fill the cup, set it in a bag, throw your burger in it, then fill the bag. Good stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom