Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Considering you were the only NON-white guy there my LITTLE brown friend I would think you would have been more apt to have the 'man' called on him

& thus out of all of us there I was the only one CCing. Besides we were too close the the US 30 SOUTH/NORTH border and I know it's not wise to be brown and OC. Who knows I might have held up the place demanding more fries. MAN 1 order of reg. fries was enough to feed 3 of us! :rockwoot:

So lets see a small AAR before we get this thread closed in 48 hours by the MODs. :)

FOOD
    Fries appear to be home-made style meaning they peel the potatoes on site and cook them french fry style. A regular order of fries will feed 2 people very well. The were good. Not too salty, or greasy, or not tasting fresh. Grade A.

Burgers I had a regular burger while the Ms. had a little burger and my son had a hot dog. Don't get the hot dog unless you want to wait 20 mins for it. Also it's not worth it. The one's melensdad takes to the MEET & SHOOT are better!

The burgers are better than your McDonald's/Burger King/Wendy's stuff but I did not think they were "all that". They did not have any flavor that left me wanting more of it or that made me think of them. You know when you bite into a McDonald's it has that "flavor" that is McDs same with a Whooper, and Wendy burger. On the plus side they were not as salty as those other types. On the calories/sodium count these are not worth it based on a "diet/exercise plan" I am on. For that amount of "bad calories" there are other foods that are "better". For those of you that know In & Out burgers in CA these burgers while they do try to come close to those just don't make the cut. They are better than the "fast food" stuff but nothing that you can't live without. But hey until you eat one I guess you just don't know if you will like it, think it's best since slice bread, or not like them. Me... I think I'll pass on them next time.

PEOPLE
    Let me see here is who I remember and I'm sorry if I don't recall all the names.

First the usual criminals, I mean suspects,.. I mean INGO members. :D
    1. GhostOfWinter (was OC!!)
    2. LadyGhost
    3. LadyGhost's 2 nieces
    4. Clif45 (was OC!!)
    5. Jubbie (was OC!!)
    6. Jediagh (was CC)
    7. Jediagh's son & mom
    8. Andy219 (was OC!!)

Also we had the following members which I'm sorry I can't remember their names. :xmad:
    9. Guy in red shirt next to GhostofWinter (Tyler likes to go to smoke shop???)
    10. Older gentlemen next to Andy219 (was OC!)
    11. Young guy next to Andy219 (was OC!) First time to an event
    12. Young guy #2 next to Andy219 (was OC!) First time to an event

Lastly we had 1 member that did not go but sent his family to represent, now that is HARD CORE!!! :rockwoot:

Duce's Wild sent his wife and son and daughter to the event. His son had a Deb's Gun Range shirt on. We are going to have to give you some beef when we meet you Duce's Wild. :laugh: Make sure you come to the next meet & shoot and bring the family as well.

FOR RED ROBIN

We spent a combined total of $157.12 for lunch.
    We had 12 adults, 3 little kids under 5 and 2 teenagers at the event.
    So lets see how much it would have been at Red Robin.

$1.99 per soft drink x 17 = 33.83
    ~$8.49 per buger [1] x 17 = 144.33
    GRAND TOTAL = 178.16
    & then with tip = 204.88

This is not including liquor which I'm sure some may have ordered.

[1] Least expensive burger = 7.99; most expensive = 8.99 so 7.99+8.99 / 2 gives you the avg.

I'll be writing a nice letter to Red Robin HQ along with the RED Robin in was it Valpo Clif? and will be sending it to them letting them know that we do these about every 6 weeks and we won't be going to them ever along with letting our friends online know as well. Oh that is gonna be so much fun!!!! :D

Look forward to seeing ya at the MEET & SHOOT on 18 SEP 10!

only bad thing was I went to Wal-Mart and they did not have the 10/22 anymore. :xmad: Guess I'll have to go elsewhere to pick one up before the next meet & shoot.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    u gonna bring the grill then? :D Ya just mad that LadyGhost did a "tiger woods on you" and you have to tell us that you got an operations instead. :laugh::cheers:

I'd give you rep points for that but I have to spread them around before I can give them to you again :):

By the way, I am planning on coming to the Meet & Shoot, and I will bring the grill. If we let Greg anywhere near the grill then nobody else will get any food!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    By the way, I am planning on coming to the Meet & Shoot, and I will bring the grill. If we let Greg anywhere near the grill then nobody else will get any food!!!

Oh don't worry I'll bring some golf clubs and we can all just turn and shoot while LadyGhost plays "golf". With all the guns going off nobody will hear anything. :laugh:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I feel like Rodney Dangerfield as I don't get any respect, being called an older gentleman. Jediagh has to be at least 10 to 15 years older than me.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Yes RR is in valpo on rt 2. It was good. Met some new people. Food took alot longer than normal cooking time. Usually I get my food pretty quick when I go, but it took about twice as long today. The brown guy was scared to OC like usual... Nothing new there. Had plenty of people OC'ing and no bad interactions so all went well.

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    thanks for setting it all up. had a great time & food was good. sucks to be red robin lol. got booted out of carmax for OCing after we left

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    You weren't called the older gentleman and I heard from an unknown source that it was your turn to be picked on today. Did anyone get any free peanuts from Five Guys? I got filled up on the burger and fries and didn't have any room for the peanuts and know we all paid for them, next time I need to bring the BIG zip lock bag to get my moneys worth.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Definitely sorry we missed this! Oh, well, had our own little mini NWI get-together at the 1500. It was full of unicorns and rainbows.

Or maybe we just saw gunbunnies and turnandshoot and chatted with each for awhile. We talked about the rest of you, though. :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'm really sorry I had to miss this get together... Sounds like there were plenty of insults to go around, I would expect nothing less... LOL... I just couldn't miss the Indy 1500 Gun Show... and someone had to go down and harass Bubba and Auntie Bellum... but I should be at the next, I hope, maybe, well only my clients know for sure...... Enjoy...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh don't worry AuntieBellum and Gunbunnies the rule we agreed upon was that those that don't show yo have to pay for the rest of us the next time. LOL!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom