Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey do they accept credit cards? Debt cards?

Also everyone that goes can you please NOT throw away your receipt. I would like to take them and send a copy of them to Red Robin & show them how much $$$ those ba*** lost from us.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    cc and debit 99.9% sure is accepted. there should be no reason why an establishment like that shouldnt have machines. I have heard through the grapevine that portage and valpo will possibly be getting a 5 guys as well...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sorry guys, I missed it. I would have bought Ghost his lunch had I made it. Things got busy around the property and I didn't manage to get off the tractor until 1:30. Not even close to being done, but I had to take a break from the dust that thing was kicking up.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    Was a good time like the other meet-ups I've made it to. Had around 12 adults, all but 2 or 3 were OC'ing. We took over half the outside seating area. A nice couple at another table let me have one of their chairs they weren't using.

One customer on his way out stopped to ask me about firearm licensing. He kinda figured were part of some kind of group. He said he was charged with Intimidation for OC'ing because some lady with kids called the cops after seeing him carrying. I don't know specifics of the situation. I just told him if he has use of a computer with internet the best thing would be to join up on INGO, tell his encounter, and maybe we can help him better with all the information.

Glad to meet everyone that showed up. I'm usually the introverted shy type, so if I didn't talk much to everyone, don't feel offended.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Sorry guys, I missed it. I would have bought Ghost his lunch had I made it. Things got busy around the property and I didn't manage to get off the tractor until 1:30. Not even close to being done, but I had to take a break from the dust that thing was kicking up.

The story of my life....first stood up on the shooting at your place, now this....I'm starting to feel like you just don't LIKE me! *sniff sniff* :laugh:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It was a good time, meeting up with some of the regulars and a few new faces. It was a good day to be outside while eating and chatting. Can't wait till the next one.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The story of my life....first stood up on the shooting at your place, now this....I'm starting to feel like you just don't LIKE me! *sniff sniff* :laugh:

Just got back inside from working and all I get when I come here to cool off and relax is grief.

So excuse me, but last time I checked you were on the "injured reserved" list when we had the mini-INGO shoot at my house. . . and it seems to me that you still are wearing bandages and a brace so I'm not feeling too badly about not inviting "Gimpy the Ghost" just about now.

We may do it again in September, if it happens and I don't invite you then, then you can have hurt feelings and we can gather up a therapy group, sit around the campfire, sing "koombaya" and have a group hug :gheyhi:

Last edited:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Just got back inside from working and all I get when I come here to cool off and relax is grief.

So excuse me, but last time I checked you were on the "injured reserved" list when we had the mini-INGO shoot at my house. . . and it seems to me that you still are wearing bandages and a brace so I'm not feeling too badly about not inviting "Gimpy the Ghost" just about now.

We may do it again in September, if it happens and I don't invite you then, then you can have hurt feelings and we can gather up a therapy group, sit around the campfire, sing "koombaya" and have a group hug :gheyhi:
    yeah yeah blah blah blah......not inviting you next time...blah blah blah.... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom