• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What date should the 1st 2011 MEET & SHOOT be on?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joz86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    NWI-Lowell
    Count me in along with Ness2k who will be traveling to the event with me. I will be bringing the following....

Glock22 - Ammo Provided
    Tokarev TT-33 - Ammo Provided
    S&W M&P15r - Ammo Provided
    M91/30, M44, M38 - Ammo Provided
    1903 Springfield MkI - Limited Ammo, 30-06 150g only please, shes old

If anyone is interested, I have a Commando MK III (Thompson knock off), Rugar P90, and Type-14 Nambu that I could also bring. PM me if you would like to try any of them out.

I'll bring some cash for plywood and drinks/muchies.

Joz86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    NWI-Lowell
    GB, don't forget the mosin please!
    I'll bring some ammo for it. Oh the horror of having to go back to Byltes.;)

Also does anyone have a propane grill?

I just picked up 2 cases of 7.62x54r if you don't want to pay for over priced Blythes ammo. It is around 85 bucks a case so around 19 cents a round.

I have a portable charcoal grill if someone is will to take the time to use it.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Not 100% sure if I can make this one. Got a Gator/Boar hunt lined up that weekend, but it's not set in stone yet.

I will bring if I can make it:
    H&K USP Tac .45 with 45Osprey Silencer
    Glock 21 and AAC Evo Silencer
    Sig 228 YHM and Silencerco silencers
    Some .22 hand guns with a few different silencers.
    Desert Eagle .357
    BM AR 10" with a couple Silencers
    And who knows what else I will grab, a couple 1911's for sure...one on my hip ;) . I have plenty of ammo for everything, but will always welcome more (just not reloads).

I will bring some kinda food to share, but sense I'm not 100% sure I will make it I will wait and see who else is bringing what.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Since it is on Saturday, I will definitely be there. I'll be bringing:
    Glock 23 (.40 cal) - around 250 rounds
    Kel-tec PF9 (9mm) - about 250 rounds
    Mosin Nagant - looks like there will be plenty of ammo
    Rem. Nylon 66 (.22) - plenty of ammo

I'll try to get some more .40 and 9mm before the shoot, but no guarantees. So once I run out of ammo, you can supply your own.

You can also put me down for a pack of Brats and buns and a couple bags of chips.

Also, if anyone is coming from Rochester, Plymouth, South Bend, Knox area, I can provide a ride if you want to carpool. Just send me a pm.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    im pretty sure ill be there too, unless i get a new job first. this is what i will have when i come

glock 22 -need ammo
    polish tantal- have ammo
    possible my savage 30/06- need ammo . i need to sight in this scope, if anyone can help me with that, i would appreciate it.
    sig 226 9mm- need ammo
    my old jc higgins 22 rifle. ill have ammo for this

if i come i would be willing to do the cooking. how are we looking as far as meats to cook?

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    thanks again melensdad, please get lots of pics of your trip, i love seeing ruins and old buildings

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    thanks again melensdad, please get lots of pics of your trip, i love seeing ruins and old buildings

What about the beach pictures from the south of France?
    One of the hotels where we stay is right on the Mediterranian Sea.
    French beaches are topless :rockwoot:

But for you I will bring home a picture of a pile of rocks that used to be a building 2000 years ago.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    :laugh:
    What about the beach pictures from the south of France?
    One of the hotels where we stay is right on the Mediterranian Sea.
    French beaches are topless :rockwoot:

But for you I will bring home a picture of a pile of rocks that used to be a building 2000 years ago.

I'll take one for the team and volunteer to be the one that you take the pics at the beach for. When the wifey ask why you are taking so many photos of the topless ladies at the beach you can tell her you are just doing a favor for a 'friend' :laugh:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

I'll take one for the team and volunteer to be the one that you take the pics at the beach for. When the wifey ask why you are taking so many photos of the topless ladies at the beach you can tell her you are just doing a favor for a 'friend' :laugh:

Will these beach pictures be of men or women for GhostOfWinter ? :dunno: :laugh:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

Will these beach pictures be of men or women for GhostOfWinter ? :dunno: :laugh:

Obviously in your OLD age your eyesight is going larry. :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Please, please keep the 'non event' post to the other threads we have before the MODs pull this post from the EVENTS. Only event specific post in this thread please.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I should be there along with my two sons-in-law. Depends upon how the daughters decide about the husbands.

orion814me

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    I'm going to try my best to be there. This will be my first one and am looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll probably be bringing a few handguns and my new AR-15, might even be my first chance to shoot it if i dont get to a rifle range before then.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The BBQ grill + 2 cylinders of gas are loaded in my car. I'll be seeing Sparky at lunch today so I'll give him the grill and he can bring it to the INGO shoot.

I was going to lend my grill to jediagh but being that he's such a gansta type who lives north us US30 I didn't know if I could trust him. Not much good comes from north of 30 and far less good comes from north of Ridge Road!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom