• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What date should the 1st 2011 MEET & SHOOT be on?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looking forward to the next event ...a few friends who've seen the images have told me they wish they could have come (and some are even members of INGO too ...priorities, guys ...where are they?!?! :D ...of course, that's spoken as a single man, with no children ;)).

There goes the neighborhood! INYooper is gonna be bringing non-NWI INGO members to the next one. I think we'll have to post a "fake event" so all the non-NWI INGO don't know where the real one will be at. :D:laugh:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    ahh this is the photos i wanted. thank you for the photos inyooper

NWINGO031911-40.jpg

I gotta say, this is one of my favorite ...the cigar does it. I could imagine Columbo in such a pose ...if he only had a Glock! Of course, it would have been the 27 ...he's a detective, after all! :D

Columbo.jpg

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    There goes the neighborhood! INYooper is gonna be bringing non-NWI INGO members to the next one. I think we'll have to post a "fake event" so all the non-NWI INGO don't know where the real one will be at. :D:laugh:

Not so fast ...I'll tell them there's a range fee. Throw all those hot dogs in the bushes; pretty soon we'll be having a pig roast, with live music! :D :rockwoot:

Joz86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    NWI-Lowell
    It was nice to finally meet everyone last weekend. My Mosin M38 finally got a good workout. I never had much of a chance to give it a good cleaning so I am going to tear it completely down and see if I can smooth out the bolt for next time. Hope to see everyone at the next shoot!

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    Oh I think this is LocusOfSteel's new father in law from GARY.
    :laugh::laugh: Just think you already gave a small down-payment to date/marry his daughter. SKS Clips! :D
    NWINGO031911-35.jpg

LOL, I appreciate the sentiments Jedi, he's a cool guy, and I like the way he charged me for an insurance polity, GARY STYLE!:ar15:

I remember her first name, she invited me to contact her on facebook and everything... but her last name eludes me due to my being insanely tired during the event, so now I cant find her... Why didn't I wright it down as soon as i got in the car:n00b:

If I don't remember soon, or if no one ease can remember there last names, than that was a heartbreaking way to loose 60 rounds.:(

How often does a guy meet the woman of his dreams at a shooting range, and how could that guy mess up and forget her contact info!!!:tantrum:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I remember her first name, she invited me to contact her on facebook and everything... but her last name eludes me due to my being insanely tired during the event, so now I cant find her... Why didn't I wright it down as soon as i got in the car:n00b:

How often does a guy meet the woman of his dreams at a shooting range, and how could that guy mess up and forget her contact info!!!:tantrum:

Can anyone help Locust out? Ghost? LadyGhost? Sparky? Ya did talk to the guy (the father) as well right? Did you cuaght a last name?

wish i had known about this i live about 15 miles from the range :) i could have joined in

Join the NWI INGO social group so you get the "spam" I send regarding all our upcoming events.

INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

---
    PLEASE HAVE YOUR AARs in BEFORE 8PM tonight. That is what this thread will be closing as the event has already occured.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    no i sure didnt. locust start remembering everything that was going on and everything that was being said at the time she told you. or just type in her first name and start going down the list. do you remember where she lived, gary? that will help eliminate some of the people

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    thank you all for the good time and the invite. my two sons in law totally enjoyed the shooting. Helps them to know that their wife's dad knows how to shoot a gun. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    thank you all for the good time and the invite. my two sons in law totally enjoyed the shooting. Helps them to know that their wife's dad knows how to shoot a gun. :)

AH! So now we have a face to your callsign! Your son-in-laws look very young BTW. Don't forget to go & vote for the APRIL one. See the link a few post above.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom