Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I wish I was able to attend but I am deployed overseas at the moment. Is there any planning for one in October? Every time one of these are planed I am on a UTA or deployed. Melensdad, have you fired the Sig 556 yet?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Chrisk don't worry we do plan on having one in OCT. That's thhe Halloween one (or close to it). =)

I forsee even one in NOV as well along with SEP off course. After NOV I'm not sure depends on the weather really. We might have to move indoors and do more EAT & MEETs then the SHOOT & MEETs for DEC - FEB before we come back outdoors. Not sure at this point more dicsussion would be needed but for sure till NOV I plan on organizing them.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looks like we are going to have a nice day tomorrow.
    From the weather channel website.

Sunny High of 83!
    Hummidty @ 62%
    UV Index - 9 Very High (Bring your sunscreen)
    Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph

C U all there!

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Just over 15 hours 'til showtime! Gonna go grab some stuff to make dessert right now. I said brownies, but who knows what gooey baked goods may show up. :rockwoot:

Hope to see you all there!

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Ended up owning a Cetme today...have had it apart (had to the last owner evidently tried tearing it down and didn't put it back together right) and thanks to my skills and training as an H&K Armorer (and my old school manuals) it should be ready to rock...will bring it tomorrow as well. Looks like a European MBR fest will ensue on the fifty.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    ok i decided to workup a few loads for my ar using 69gr noslers so i will be trying those out on the 100yd range

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I'm breaking out the Winchester pre-'64 Model 70 .220 Swift. 4000+ fps. I've never fired it...all are welcome.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    GhostofWinter, hope you are feeling better after your surgery and I had to work today and also didn't make it to Winamac. Is the at-home nurse taking care of you, or are you on your own?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I hope plenty of people showed up. Unfortunately someone else I was counting on let me down and that messed up my plans as well. Got home too late and I wasn't feeling it. I also had to weigh the possibility of nodding off on the way out there (pretty warm and I was coming off shift this AM). It would be ugly ... they would find a junky old pick-up wrapped around a tree with a pile of rifles, handguns, a cooler with ice, lots of paper plates and thousands (I was going to bring some .22) of rounds of ammo laying all around.

I'll catch you guys at the next one. I really am looking forward to meeting everyone. Hope everyone had a safe and fun time today!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    There is always next month to look foward to for the Meet and Shoot. We need to see about getting a car pool going to Winamac.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We had a nice size group out there today, but since Ghost of Winter wasn't there we had left over hot dogs :):

I'd guess there were 15 to 18 of us today? I had 2 non-INGO guests who indicated they wanted to join. Both had a lot of fun, shot lots of guns and I think that is pretty much the feeling of everyone who was there today.

Oh, and I killed Barney again . . . this time at 200 yards :rockwoot:

13-2.jpg

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    A decent turn-out today and a good time. I ended up on the 50 yd with a family of new shooters letting the two young daughters try my .22s. Wife had some great groups with the Browning lever and Bob the cigar rep and I disemboweled a few gnomes with the 1911s.

Melensdad, the Detonics I saw were beautiful, and while I never doubted the 6.5, I was blown away by your set up.

Thanks to all, as usual, it was a great time.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad, the Detonics I saw were beautiful, and while I never doubted the 6.5, I was blown away by your set up.
    They were all there to shoot, did you pick any of them up and blast away?

I had a very unusual and very rare 9mm Detonics Combat Master on the line today, plus my 45acp carry gun.

Nobody even asked to shoot the Grendel that I had out there today, I pushed a few people into firing it, I think Juan wants to build one. He got a couple very nice groups out on the 200 yard line with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom