Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :faint: Well I'll have to upload pics tomorrow. Have spent the better part of the last 2 hours trying to put the Ruger Mark 3 back together and can't. :xmad:

YouTube videos were great in taking the it apart to clean but putting it back together has been a bear! I'm PMed a few people who have them to see if they can help. At this point I'm to tired to continue and still have to clean the Moss, AK, and 2 10/22s. Me thinks the AK is not going to get a cleaning until the next MEET & SHOOT. Tomorrow I'll tackle the 10/22s and leave the SG for last.

Guess right now I have a nice paperweight from the Mark 3. :laugh:

BTW the OCT MEET & SHOOT (vote for a day) is now up!
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...10047-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_oct_date.html

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Pics and vids tomorrow. Sleep now that the girlfriend is gone. Tomorrow is a day of homework and cleaning. I need to bring one gun to the shoots from now on. less cleaning makes me happy.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    And just WHY is she just NOW leaving clif? Oh I know, you two were busy cleaning the guns huh? Is that what they call it nowadays? 'cleaning the guns'?? :rolleyes:

Pics and vids tomorrow. Sleep now that the girlfriend is gone. Tomorrow is a day of homework and cleaning. I need to bring one gun to the shoots from now on. less cleaning makes me happy.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    What makes everybody happy?
    500 grains of copper and lead.
    Dvy00Vb

Sleep now that the girlfriend is gone.
    How rude, you didn't ask her stay the night.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Clf45, Very Raw, but so very true..... and that statement isn't gonna get the Gunbunnies photog any brownie points.... LOL...

That 500 was just too much.... even for a guy that really does like the shotty's...

Thought the meet and shoot was very nice, even if we all had to get a shower out there in order to take part in it...

Jedi, that MKIII can't be much different than a MKI or MKII and I can take them down and put them back together pretty good... If your still having trouble with it give me a call...

Hey Ghost how was the bullet hose event ???

Enjoy...

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Looks like a good time was had by all. I'm sorry I missed it.

I love shooting that big beast. Were it not for the cost of ammo, I could shoot it all day.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    nwi-ingo_09-outing_121.jpg

As you can see I think everyone hate fund with Andy's .500 revolver. Especially the guy with the -1 BK T-Shirt. No sure who he was but he was a kid in the candy store with that gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom