• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I keep getting inquires for when the next OPEN CARRY CIGAR NIGHT will occur and honestly I hadn't given it much thought . . . but it seems like I've had people asking me virtually every day when the next event will occur.

1stluisreyNIGHT.jpg

The next OPEN CARRY ~ CIGAR NIGHT will be at the Cedar Lake Pit Stop Smoke Shop/Cigar Lounge.

Hours will probably be 6pm to 9pm.

Event will be THURSDAY evening, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010.

Not sure what the cigar of the night will be for the event, I'll check in with Cigar Bob and see if he wants to do the Saint Luis Rey cigars. We've had a couple members have problems with that brand and a couple others who rave about them, so maybe we can use the night to se the record straight on the brand? The brand is a modest price, handmade with medium body/intensity.
    Natural Wrapper: Nicaraguan
    Maduro Wrapper: Mexican Morron
    Binder: Nicaraguan
    Filler: Honduran, Nicaraguan and Peruvian​

Picture8-1.png

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Now that I'm back to my old self, I'll be sure to be there. You guys got me hooked back on cigars, I'm on my 3rd one right now for today. I had the Onyx at your shop, one of rocky patel The Edge and now on another Onyx.

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    Now that I'm back to my old self, I'll be sure to be there. You guys got me hooked back on cigars, I'm on my 3rd one right now for today. I had the Onyx at your shop, one of rocky patel The Edge and now on another Onyx.

Wow I think I smoked 4 today myself RyJ Exb #3. My company makes the Onyx how did you like it.:popcorn:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Onyx is my all time favorite, Onyx reserve... I can smoke those all day long. That was my regular up until I stopped smoking cigars and cigarettes. Then went straight to cigarettes for 2 or 3 years. I stopped in Wednesday and seen those in the case, and it was like finding a long lost puppy. I of course went today and bought everyone they had.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Sunday Night Bump. . .

I did manage to smoke a cigar with Joe yesterday. I'm craving one now as I have been on the tractor for several hours this afternoon/evening and would love a cigar and a Sam Adams.

Just to repeat:

1stluisreyNIGHT.jpg

OPEN CARRY ~ CIGAR NIGHT

Cedar Lake Pit Stop Smoke Shop/Cigar Lounge.

Hours 6pm to 9pm.

THURSDAY evening, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010.

Picture8-1.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    That was one nice cigar. Do you carry that at pine island?

Yup. In fact that cigar is at both stores. The Cedar Lake store has the Fonseca #4 and the slightly smaller Fonseca #2. The Pine Island store additionally has the Fonseca #1, which is the same length but a much smaller ring gauge. If I recall correctly they range in price from about $3.85 for the #1 to $4.99 for the #4.

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    Have I missed anything. How about the new store?? How are all the guys doing looking forward to the next cigar night with them and you. Looking forward to smoking the Titan Maduro:popcorn:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Well you keep missing all the impromtu get together meet ups. We had several this week with 3 to 6 of us there talking guns and cigars. 5 of us today at lunchtime.

I'm looking forward to the Cigar Night, I don't think I've ever tried the Titan Maduro. I do remember smoking a Saint Luis Rey one time, but honestly I can't recall which one. I'm thinking a Rothchilde Natural, but it was probably a year ago.

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    Well you keep missing all the impromtu get together meet ups. We had several this week with 3 to 6 of us there talking guns and cigars. 5 of us today at lunchtime.

I'm looking forward to the Cigar Night, I don't think I've ever tried the Titan Maduro. I do remember smoking a Saint Luis Rey one time, but honestly I can't recall which one. I'm thinking a Rothchilde Natural, but it was probably a year ago.
    I always look forward to being around you, the gun guys, and you staff. It is always great fun. Went shooting last weekend at midwest gun range in Elkhart had a great time. Took my 13 year old he loved it the old guy that came with me to Winamac bought an AK47 and my son loved it. My son also got to shoot a neat little .22 hand gun. Guess I have to start looking for something for him now.:popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom