• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There is no PV without O'Keefe.

PV will go away quicker than CNN Plus if they drop him. A bit tin foil hatish but my guess is James got a little too close to the mark with the last report and those in power were not happy.

How can any of us not like O'Keefe?

That said, the last couple releases PV has had, O'Keefe sounded too much like Shaun Hannity for my liking. :twocents:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    James O'Keefe did not kill himself.

Too soon...?:dunno:

im-not-dead-yet-gif-1.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I haven’t watched this video yet, I went straight to the comments. The fans are not happy.

ETA: That link is hinky for some reason…

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I just do not see the leftists I know hand wringing over any of their bat s**t crazy lefty tools. I never hear them pine for purity or perfection even when stupid things are done that are embarrassing to supporters. They just support and keep moving.

Isn't it interesting how the country keeps moving left…

That's the problem. The leftists all believe in their freedom-hating ideas with religious fever, and will stand 100% behind leaders no matter what. Conservatives aren't mindless sheep, and this individualism and accountability actually often hurts our causes. I don't care if a conservative leader is a good person or not; if he or she is tearing down liberal policies, that's good enough.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    What facts from inside the Project Veritas do you base that belief upon? I say "inside Project Veritas" because having leftist enemies doesn't mean anything that happens is coming from the left.

Does the board have known leftist infiltrators or influences?
    Are the allegations about him made up?
    Would what he is alleged to have done get a person fired in an organization without leftist enemies?
    Who is making these decisions and what is their background?
    etc.

There you go lawyerin' again!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Force them to fire him, then start a new business doing the same thing and make PV your first target...
    This is how it should work. Only a super small fraction of people will take a stand on their principles about what's right. If only a few percent of people had stood up for their rights and freedoms the last three years, Project Veritas would have been much less popular and effective as they are today. They filled a demand from a weak supply of individuals that couldn't or wouldn't stand up for their constitutional rights. They saw this coming from when O'Bummer was creating chaos.

Herd mentality is a real problem. James may have strayed too far outside even his own herd and their collective Normie outlook as a board of directors created too much emotional tension. They can't handle a huge win so far outside their Normie safe zone. Look closely and you can see this play out in linguistic responses to outliers in many politcal threads on this forum. As mentioned this could be so much money thrown at it changing the course or even just a hit piece story. If true I hope James has even greater success in a new future platform than he had in his recent biggest story, tenfold over previous I recall he said.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What facts from inside the Project Veritas do you base that belief upon? I say "inside Project Veritas" because having leftist enemies doesn't mean anything that happens is coming from the left.

Does the board have known leftist infiltrators or influences?
    I don’t know.
    Are the allegations about him made up?
    Given the accusations Insuspect they’re made up.
    Would what he is alleged to have done get a person fired in an organization without leftist enemies?
    Not likely. Tim O’keefe IS project Veritas. He’s the founder. He’s the front man. So it’s not like this question represents reality well.

Does it have to be leftists? No. It could be one board member who wants control of the very large donation pool that Veritas is sitting on. Is it that? It could be that O’keefe did what was alleged. It could be a leftist plot to get rid of a pesky head of an activist right wing journalist who keeps getting people to say embarrassing stuff. The signed allegations letter sounds fishy. I don’t have a reason to have more confidence in the reported facts than the conspiracy theories. I’m fine with just saying I’m skeptical about any of it until some more reliable facts come out.

Who is making these decisions and what is their background?
    etc.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There is no PV without O'Keefe.

PV will go away quicker than CNN Plus if they drop him. A bit tin foil hatish but my guess is James got a little too close to the mark with the last report and those in power were not happy.
    One of the reasons I’m skeptical. The complaint letter sounded pretty weak for justifying ousting the founder and the guy that IS project veritas. How much investigation went into this? It’s a pretty big move and requires proportionally big causes.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not likely. Tim O’keefe IS project Veritas. He’s the founder. He’s the front man. So it’s not like this question represents reality well.
    No. It could be one board member who wants control of the very large donation pool that Veritas is sitting on.
    How do these two statements align? If he IS PV, then how is there going to be a large donation pool to control after O'Keefe is gone? You think that all of the other board members were convinced he had to go by this one member?

One of the reasons I’m skeptical. The complaint letter sounded pretty weak for justifying ousting the founder and the guy that IS project veritas. How much investigation went into this? It’s a pretty big move and requires proportionally big causes.
    I am betting this is much more about the two C level guys fired and reinstated. IF there is a power struggle happening, it is there not the with the board.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Major donors to Project Veritas have sent the board of directors a Cease and Desist Demand Letter over founder James O'Keefe's reported ouster.

A letter from the Troutman Pepper law firm reads: "Our firm represents a large group of significant donors to Project Veritas who have grave concerns about the Board of Directors' reported action to remove Founder and CEO James O'Keefe from this leadership position, change the structure of Project Veritas entities and their Boards (raising risks for the entities' charitable status), and operate Project Veritas for purposes other than those for which the organization was established."

Side note about changes in the board. This was February of 2022. In case you are wondering when the board started to change in major ways(none of them good).

"Project Veritas announced that retired CNN Field Operations Manager Patrick Davis will join Project Veritas as its full-time executive producer." - Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "Project Veritas announced that retired CNN Field Operations Manager Patrick Davis will join Project Veritas as its full-time executive producer."
    The attached GWP article has video of O'keefe welcoming him aboard. Was O'keefe really cool with it or was there something/someone behind the scenes already that "suggested" to O'keefe this was the right direction to take. I'm just not sure how to read this. Regardless, without O'keefe PV likely fails. Perhaps that's the actual point. I suppose an alternate theory could be PV starts performing sting-journalism on conservative orgs. Kinda like Drudge went 180.

Top Bottom