• AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Office remodel begins

This will be a major remodel for us so I wanted to track it with photos and figured I would share.
    My estimator John Moler wanted to make sure I thanked everybody for coming out Saturday and move the office.

People that showed up: in no particular order :)

Partyboy6686
    RockHopper46038
    Websnyper
    VinceU1

Thanks guy :)

The gap against the wall is is how far the floor had sagged down

New temp office that INGO members helped setup

All for now, I'm excited now that this has finally started :)

Last edited:

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I just got good news that U verse internet is available now in my area so tomorrow my 6 meg DSL is getting switched to 24 meg UVerse

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I just got good news that U verse internet is available now in my area so tomorrow my 6 meg DSL is getting switched to 24 meg UVerse

Nice... so once you get back going on the gunsmithing, it will take less time to upload those pics :gotpics:

Pretty amazing to be able to move and get up and running in a new space so quickly... Kirk will be along before long to refer the MagPul guys to you for pointers :ingo:

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Nice... so once you get back going on the gunsmithing, it will take less time to upload those pics :gotpics:

Pretty amazing to be able to move and get up and running in a new space so quickly... Kirk will be along before long to refer the MagPul guys to you for pointers :ingo:

For a moment there I thought we almost had you converted to 1911 Saturday :)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    For a moment there I thought we almost had you converted to 1911 Saturday :)

WebSnyper when you buying a 1911? Did all of 1911 talk and handling on Saturday morning make you wanna buy one?lol

Edit: You beat me to it AllenM.lol

I'll have to say that was some good looking hardware. Almost had me. I had a bad experience a long time ago (about 22 years now) with a hack of a gunsmith and a Colt Gold Cup upper and a Para Ordnance double stack frame kit (before they built complete guns). That gun never would run. Then I bought a Glock 21, also tried out a few other guns along the way, and stayed on the Glock bandwagon.

Now I just don't have the kind of :spend:you boys must have to be a 1911 :pimp: Plus my wife can't tell one Glock from another, so I never have to explain a gun :rockwoot:

Shame I had to leave so soon after the hardware started coming out, but I had to pick up the boy from swim practice.

Now I'm just thinking up the next Glock project for Allen.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I'll have to say that was some good looking hardware. Almost had me. I had a bad experience a long time ago (about 22 years now) with a hack of a gunsmith and a Colt Gold Cup upper and a Para Ordnance double stack frame kit (before they built complete guns). That gun never would run. Then I bought a Glock 21, also tried out a few other guns along the way, and stayed on the Glock bandwagon.

Now I just don't have the kind of :spend:you boys must have to be a 1911 :pimp: Plus my wife can't tell one Glock from another, so I never have to explain a gun :rockwoot:

Shame I had to leave so soon after the hardware started coming out, but I had to pick up the boy from swim practice.

Now I'm just thinking up the next Glock project for Allen.

Good point there :)

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    actually what I have a few personal projects I want to do for myself. I have parts and guns waiting to be worked on

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    actually what I have a few personal projects I want to do for myself. I have parts and guns waiting to be worked on

Do it. Do not wait. I have been slammed since retiring and have had little time for personal pleasure as in shooting and doing projects for myself. Time is not a nonrenewable commodity. Do it.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis

Yea im excited for you and your personal projects. Your building stuff that is interesting to me. Cant wait to see and shoot your perosnal projects. Will give me more of a idea if I want to build a double stack gun.

Top Bottom