• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    That is amazing. I remember when I was a kid I use to hang out in that building. Amazing how that floor was held up. Seems like I remember that building once being a grain store/ stove shop.....is that the building? You going back with wood floor or concrete? Looks nice.....bet your contractor loves you....nothing like gutting and starting over, when budget allows.

You have been around here much longer than I have. Yes that is the old grain store. I believe was a silo here at one point and a scale has been paved over also.
    We are going back with a concrete floor and bringing it down to ground level and moving the main entrance to the front of the building.
    I am excited to see the finished product to be sure

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Yeah Allen, I do remember the silo. My dad use to be partners with the guys who owned that place. They had a grain store/tackle shop/paint shop in that house and property just to your North, Hiram lived in the house I think until he died. There use to be a guy named Dean that would bet people that he could kill crows off that silo from the bait shop with his 22....he was a heck of a trapper and one of the best shots I ever seen. Looking back on it, that was probably kind of silly to do. We would flip pennies and he would shoot them out of the air. Wonder where that lead went. Boy...that was a long time ago and now I feel old.

Take care.

Randy

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Been awhile since I posted pics. Weather slowed things down a bit but it is coming along

Walls going up

New roof

Doors and windws

Electrical and HVAC is done getting ready for drywall

Wifes office

Break area

Hard to stand back and get good pics

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    Edit post removed as most of what I was talking about is covered in the next few pages... (Boy is my face red....)

BMDRAKE71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Brownsburg,
    I think I may have to drop by to tell you congratulations on the remodel sometime this week. Perhaps even sit and chat for a bit regarding some gunsmithing projects.

Bruce

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    some new pics. It moving but it's slow end of this month it looks like and we will be in our new office.

Lights are in :) I came in to work the other morning to this

Actaully not current but before lighting

Top Bottom