• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If I had to carry a double-stack, traditional DA gun, it would probably be a CZ . . .
    Ah but that is just another beautiful thing about many of the CZ pistols, that can be safely carried as SA cocked & locked pistol in the same "condition 1" that we carry our 1911 guns. The controls are in the same place, function the same way. So for 1911 lovers there are no muscle memory issues and no transition issues to switch back and forth between a 1911 and a CZ 75 or CZ 85.

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    11-28-2006045436PM.jpg

Limited edition P-01. May be selling it soon.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Limited edition P-01. May be selling it soon.

I'm betting you'll be selling it to melensdad! ;)

I didn't know there was a limited edition P-01. Tell us more.

Looks like a Gander Mountain Limited Edition model, with different grips. Two-tone with the NATO NSN.
    CZ-P01_1263.JPG

(pic is not mine)

A co-worker of mine at the shop has a P-01 in the OD green finish with the NATO NSN. Very cool piece; I'm told only 500 or so of those were imported?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Uh, I may be interested. :dunno: But, I'm not a big fan of the P-01. I have one, but I prefer the DA/SA "safety" versions of the CZ75 and the P-01 features a decocker, its not designed for cocked & locked carry. I'm simply not a fan of decocker guns when similar models are available with the functionality of the 1911.

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel

Looks like a Gander Mountain Limited Edition model, with different grips. Two-tone with the NATO NSN.
    CZ-P01_1263.JPG

(pic is not mine)

A co-worker of mine at the shop has a P-01 in the OD green finish with the NATO NSN. Very cool piece; I'm told only 500 or so of those were imported?

You are right:rockwoot: Gander Mt had a limited edition that they offered 3-4 years ago. I saw it, and bought on the spot. Mine now weats silver/black Haken grips.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ok all you good CZ people...... what is a good price on a CZ75? If I had not just purchased a pistola earlier in the day, Bradis had one a 75B for $429 if I remember right.

Is that an average price?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Ok all you good CZ people...... what is a good price on a CZ75? If I had not just purchased a pistola earlier in the day, Bradis had one a 75B for $429 if I remember right.

Is that an average price?

If that is NEW then it is below wholesale cost! I know that there are some police contract CZ75s in the market that were wholesaled at $399 by R.S.R. and those were due to a cancelled contract. There were not a lot of those and R.S.R. blew them out. But even at $399 very few shops could stay in business if they only marked guns up $30.

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    Nice looking guns, I have a PO1 with the Nill grips. One great carry gun. My only complaint about mine was the trigger it was horrible from the factory but it eventually got better with the help of a lot of snap cap time and shooting.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have an olive green P-01 right now, I'll break out the digital camera and post a few snaps. I wish I still had my BD, CZ-40, compact 40 and PCR but it seemed like a good idea to trade them away. :dunno: Now I miss them.

causerofwait

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    within 50 or so. not consecutive. I haven't even shot the new one yet (the one with the black grips) but we took the other to the range a couple weeks ago. I enjoyed it as much as yours and my wife loved the way it shot too, which is crazy cause she isn't a gun person at all. She shot the whole mag and just turned around smiling and said, "oh yea, I like that!" Just another reason to love her :)

stony - those grips look sharp on the black! nice looking gun!

causerofwait

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Top Bottom