• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Im embarrassed to place this pic of my CZ-52. I just got it recently from my father-in-law so im new to the CZ's.
    004.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    New to me, but lightly used (so light I can't tell except for a bit on the barrel) CZ 85 Combat. The CZ 85 is the ambi version of the CZ 75 line. The Combat line has the upgraded target sights, trigger overtravel screw, etc. This features special dual tone DuraCoat and ultra thin aluminum competition grips.

P1060919.jpg

P1060920.jpg

P1060924.jpg

P1060921.jpg

P1060922.jpg

Not really sure what to do with this gun. Its too pretty to shoot. The dual tone DuraCoat is a custom job. The slide is a very pale gold color, but not a "Pimp my Gun" sort of gold, rather just a hint of gold tone so its subtle and attractive. The finish on this gun is 100% perfect, no signs of wear on the DuraCoat so I have to believe the gun has not been fired since it was recoated.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    *snip* The CZ 75 is right behind the 1911 as being the most copied design in the world.*snip*

Ya know, to me they honestly look like a loose copy of the 1911. So that would make the 1911 the most copied design in the world. ;)

Not dissing the pistol, just offering my view.

To keep this thread going, here's a picture of a CZ97B. My brother had one that I did some polishing work on, but now I can't seem to find the pictures. He has since traded it off on a compact 1911 for carry.
    mycz97b.jpg

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    I tried for that 85 combat but ya beat me to it :)

Actually they are closer to the BHP then a 1911. Now I have to dig out my CZ's and take some pics!

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    The CZ 75 is the greatest gun that has ever been or will ever be created.:laugh: (I'm only partially joking)

My CZ 75 P-01, 75 Pre-B with import mark, 75 Retro, and 75 Pre-B w/o import mark :D
    IMG_1052.jpg

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    For us non-CZ types, would you please explain the difference between a 75 Pre-B, 75B and 75 Retro?

CZ 75 "Pre-B's" are CZ 75s that were made between 1978 and the early 90's. They feature a rounded trigger guard, no firing pin block, and rounded slide top. They are thought by CZ fans to have a better trigger pull and to look better. The whole import mark thing is just a collectible issue. No import mark= more collectible. The CZ 75 B is the updated, current version of the CZ 75. It has a ribbed slide, "combat" trigger guard, and a firing pin block added for safety. Lastly, the CZ 75 Retro was a limited run firearm made by CZ. It is essentially a CZ 75 B that has been modified by the factory to look like a "Pre-B".

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Do plastic CZ's count? I'll post a pic of my Phantom with Viridian C5L on Monday... I'm "new to the club" but can already see what all the fuss is about :D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom