churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hows the job next door going?

Over halfway there. We did some extra's when the old furnace was out. New drywall behind it and cleaned up some water pipes.
    Tomorrow we pull the last 4 new runs in and cut the registers in. Get the flu out the roof and put power on it. Probably 4 to 5 hours depending on how fast I am moving.....:):

leftyM4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2019
    Oregon City
    So today I found I am Dumbass. So as noted in a earlier post I am getting my truck ready for the trip to Eastern Oregon close the Idaho Border. I had a leaking intake manifold gasket so I repaired it. Took way longer than I thought it would. But got it done and saved $400. So I go to time it and to time it I have to unplug the computer So I unplugged something I thought was it and I would time it and it would run like crap. Went and bought a new rotor which did look shabby and then broke the screw trying on the cap reinstalling it so took an hour pulling what was left the screw out and got a new cap still ran like crap. So I kept beating my head against the wall went through the firing order and was about to give up and take it in but I started going through You Tube videos one and found one that showed a smaller plug under the plug I was unplugging buried behind some wires. I unplugged it and timed it and it runs like a champ now. GUH!.

But on the brightside the wiper motor on my truck had gone out and i fixed it a couple days ago with a soldering iron. woot woot I like when something works after fixing. warm fuzzy feeling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom