Oh Man, Rush Limbaugh has "Advanced Lung Cancer"...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    04-rush-well-dt-600.jpg

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Sorry to hear that.
    I wonder if Rush is pushing himself to go through the election and he's just worn out?

I was listening when he announced he was stopping for the day. he said something like "I am struggling" or Itried"...I can't remember exactly but it immediately made me think he personally could not finish. He took two more calls then they switched.

I didn't follow his recent plight too closely but I believe his original diagnosis gave him VERY little time. Apparently treatment has extended that but, yeah, I believe he is simply trying to get through the election, doing what he can.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I was listening when he announced he was stopping for the day. he said something like "I am struggling" or Itried"...I can't remember exactly but it immediately made me think he personally could not finish. He took two more calls then they switched.

I didn't follow his recent plight too closely but I believe his original diagnosis gave him VERY little time. Apparently treatment has extended that but, yeah, I believe he is simply trying to get through the election, doing what he can.

Yes, sounds like Rush is just worn out.
    I feel bad for the guy.
    Many would've retired in his place, but it was important to him to work up to the election I suspect.

I'll be listening to the show tonight, as I have Rush 24/7 and listen to the MP3's without commercials.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I would like to have seen el Rushbo as a presidential campaign debate moderator. Alas it will not be. Bless Rush.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sounds strong!

So last Monday Rush said that he expected the polls to tighten so the pollsters could save face. Some of his friends scoffed at that. He played an amazing montage of MSM, tightening, tightening, tightening...

It was once said that the mobsters did not show the Godfather actors how to act, but rather the actors showed the mobsters how to act.

Do the MSM now strive to live up to the Rush caricature of them? LOL

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    His cancer is terminal right? I know he loves what he does, and in that regard, I can see "going out," while still behind the mic.... on the other hand, with time ticking, I'd think that "I," personally, would want to spend that time with loved ones. Every second.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    His cancer is terminal right? I know he loves what he does, and in that regard, I can see "going out," while still behind the mic.... on the other hand, with time ticking, I'd think that "I," personally, would want to spend that time with loved ones. Every second.

He probably is spending his last moments with loved ones, the millions who follow him and made him famous. And I would bet his traditional family understands and is standing beside him.

Top Bottom