• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Boy it was a hot one out there today. But apparently getting overheated is the key to shooting a clean match. I shot my first ever miss-free match today. Don't get me wrong. There were plenty of make up shots to make that happen, but it was still a first for me. A lot of fun and challenging stages out there. Shooting with a great squad made it even more fun. Thanks to Coach and everyone else for putting on such a great match.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    GREAT MATCH today Riley Crew! I was able to keep my feet within the fault lines today even though Chaney tried to cheet me out of an alpha hit, thankfully they straightened him out. Now if I could find an excuse for the 3 mikes I could say I had a good match.

Really had a good group of guys today as well as range staff, doesn't get much better than that.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    The heat barely affects the fun factor of this match. Shooting all 10 in one day was grueling, but still fun.

Personally, 2 mikes (one was a popper that didn't fall), struggled with the star (even though it was moving very slowly) and gracefully tripped over a prop on stage 9 (pretty sure that 2X4 wasn't there during the walkthru):ugh:

[video=youtube;m8R3dDzUVeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8R3dDzUVeQ[/video]

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Did they have to throw out a stage?

I no longer see stage 10 on the posted scores.

stg 10 was in the woods in natural terrain... It became too muddy.

URL]

-rvb

Last edited:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I left right before the rain started.

That just sucks the stage 10 had to be dropped, it was a very fun looking stage.

Oh well, means I will save a small bit of ammo tomorrow.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Someone fell on the path to and from stage 10 and ambulance had to be called (I heard what the injuries might have been, but without confirming it I don't think it is wise to digress rumors that might not be true). I was walking very, very, very slowly up and down the hill to it before the last few rains and it was bad. If you had sandles on (a few did) or shoes without grippiness, you were in trouble getting to it.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A competitor from Michigan did fall and badly break his leg. Please keep this shooter in your thoughts and prayers. He is on tough dude, but has a surgery and long rehab ahead.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Any chance anyone found a glock 22 mag (no base pad) full of cast 40? I seem to have lost one yesterday...

Top Bottom