One LARGE order of S-HOLE coming right up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I have Huguenot ancestors that fled religious persecution and genocide to come to America on the Mayflower. I also have Cherokee ancestors. I dont know wether to move back to the south of France or start a war on the Whiteman here in America to reclaim my ancestral homelands.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    South Africa has been swirling around the same toilet that flushed Rhodesia for a long time. What is now Zimbabwe was once an exporter of food, but now they can't feed their own people.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have Huguenot ancestors that fled religious persecution and genocide to come to America on the Mayflower. I also have Cherokee ancestors. I dont know weather to move back to the south of France or start a war on the Whiteman here in America to reclaim my ancestral homelands.

None of those people are still alive. Neither are their children, or their children's children.

If this line of logic is valid, then we need to start looking back at pre-roman civil rights violations and start prosecuting ethnic groups.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    So if we bring the Boers here and they attain US citizenship, would that make them African Americans? :):

i went to college with a guy who was born in Africa, both of his parents were born in Africa, and both of hus grandparents were born in Africa. He attained his US ciizenship and listed his nationality as "African American". IU finally threated to kick him out if he kept claiming to be an "African American", because he was white and not black.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    i went to college with a guy who was born in Africa, both of his parents were born in Africa, and both of hus grandparents were born in Africa. He attained his US ciizenship and listed his nationality as "African American". IU finally threated to kick him out if he kept claiming to be an "African American", because he was white and not black.
    Interesting. Couple of questions:
    1. Did he submit and violate his conscience regarding his identity? If not, did IU penalize him.
    2. What year did this happen... before the recent trend validating "self identification"?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Oh my dad played up being half African all the time. He was a teacher at an IPS school. :):

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Well we certainly can't have reality interfering with the label-maker wielding champions of identity politics, can we?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Has anyone seen what they are doing to white south African children? Research it.
    I say let Africa revert back to the ****hole it always was before and was always supposed to be. We need to evacuate the people who need help. Then let it be. This is no better than what's happened in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. I hate oppressors

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Has anyone seen what they are doing to white south African children? Research it.
    I say let Africa revert back to the ****hole it always was before and was always supposed to be. We need to evacuate the people who need help. Then let it be. This is no better than what's happened in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. I hate oppressors

No, we don't. They can evacuate themselves to wherever they want to go, as long as it isn't here.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No, we don't. They can evacuate themselves to wherever they want to go, as long as it isn't here.

Right I kinda agree with you but we are still committed to certain world organizations that do that kind of exact thing, so as long as we stay commited then yes we do.
    Id rather send in private military contractors and do it the way it needs to be done rather than the UN or NATO

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Right. It's not like they're floating out at see on make-shift rafts in imminent threat of death. On the other hand, where's the international outrage? We were able to affect change before by budding into SA's affairs when we saw people being treated unfairly. Wonder why not now?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Right I kinda agree with you but we are still committed to certain world organizations that do that kind of exact thing, so as long as we stay commited then yes we do.
    Id rather send in private military contractors and do it the way it needs to be done rather than the UN or NATO

We gotta stop sometime don't we? Trump is in office, seems like now is as good a time as any... and more importantly, achievable. If South African farmers own as much as they say, then they have the means to leave, and probably take a pretty good portion of their wealth. I imagine there are a number of European and South American nations that would welcome them.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom