• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Has nothing to do with a us attacking them nor them defending their Country. They destroy, kill, damage and maim far more on their own than Our "War Machine" does.
    They attack anything/anyone who is not part of their Own Tribe...
    They will kill someone for literally just being in the Wrong Town...
    They have killed Unarmed NGOs (Non-Government Organizations) for being helping a Rival town first...
    Seems that we are in agreement. They attack us because we are there.

The Only reason this War will never End is due to the Fact that Congress does not want it to end. They are the ones who Grant the POTUS the Ability to send the Military to War, they can also resend those Powers as well.
    What is Congress to do? Murder everyone on the continent?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Resend SJ Res 23 and HJ Res 114 for Starters...
    Can you link me up to those bills so I am reading the same thing you are? Or give me the Cliff's Notes.

No complaints about withdrawing from the U.N.

All though I am not necessarily opposed to Genocide over there either... :popcorn:
    Wouldn't that make us as tyrannical as any totalitarian regime that brave Americans have given their lives to stop? Honestly.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Wouldn't that make us as tyrannical as any totalitarian regime that brave Americans have given their lives to stop? Honestly.

There are greater ideals than our feelings of safety. If the American empire turns to genocide we need to start reevaluating a few things, to put it nicely.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Resend SJ Res 23 and HJ Res 114 for Starters...
    Oh and tell the UN to get bent...
    Can you link me up to those bills so I am reading the same thing you are? Or give me the Cliff's Notes.

No complaints about withdrawing from the U.N. .

SJ Res 23
    Authorization for Use of Military Force against Terrorists
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d107:s.j.res.00023:
    HJ Res 114
    Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d107:HJ00114:

All though I am not necessarily opposed to Genocide over there either...
    clip_image001.gif

There are greater ideals than our feelings of safety. If the American empire turns to genocide we need to start reevaluating a few things, to put it nicely.
    It is not up to me to decide what is Tyrannical. I look at genocide as a Surgeon looks at amputation. A very last resort option, but an option none the less and one that is so dire that it cannot be undone...

War should be such a deplorable act that none wish to wage it save for the Greatest of Transgressions. Yet we let Politicians, Media, and Society turn it into such a Politically Correct event that there is no longer such a Horrendous Event, but a Great Spectacle for the Masses to View Daily on the 5:00 News relatively uncensored at that…

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    American Genocide

It is not up to me to decide what is Tyrannical. I look at genocide as a Surgeon looks at amputation. A very last resort option, but an option none the less and one that is so dire that it cannot be undone...
    Yikes.

I don't think it is up to governments to decide which races of humanity are fit to exist. Certainly not the American government, the supposed beacon of freedom in the world. Purposely murdering innocent people is not akin to surgery, it is evil and abhorrent. Genocide cannot be construed to be an act of self-defense. I don't know how this mentality manifests itself, but it reaffirms to me that the atrocities of the 20th century could occur in our country too.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun

War should be such a deplorable act that none wish to wage it save for the Greatest of Transgressions. Yet we let Politicians, Media, and Society turn it into such a Politically Correct event that there is no longer such a Horrendous Event, but a Great Spectacle for the Masses to View Daily on the 5:00 News relatively uncensored at that…

Yikes.

I don't think it is up to governments to decide which races of humanity are fit to exist. Certainly not the American government, the supposed beacon of freedom in the world. Purposely murdering innocent people is not akin to surgery, it is evil and abhorrent. Genocide cannot be construed to be an act of self-defense. I don't know how this mentality manifests itself, but it reaffirms to me that the atrocities of the 20th century could occur in our country too.

Who made you the entire world's doctor? Frankly, I'm thankful that you're not.

Jeremy - I think I get what your saying here and I can't say I disagree. I'm reading your statement and interpreting it, I'm not reading it quite so literally. I think it requires some imagination and reading between the lines. War isn't war these days, it's a media frenzy and a cash cow. If these actual "wars" were being fought as I think your imagining, they would serve a far greater purpose and show the world that to wage or engage in any war would (with few exceptions) never present a victor, even for those who statistically and strategically won said war.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ron Paul, Rambone's hero, disagrees with Rambone... I am confused.
    There are a handful of issues that I don't agree with him on. For example, Ron Paul was one of the people to introduce a bill for term limits on Congressmen. However, if those limits were in place, a great candidate like him would have come and gone long ago. Term limits will not adequately substitute for a vigilant populace. That's just one example. None of my disagreements rank very high in the grand scheme of things.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    SJ Res 23
    Authorization for Use of Military Force against Terrorists
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d107:s.j.res.00023:
    HJ Res 114
    Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d107:HJ00114:

+1 and tried to rep, regardless of how much the resident leftists and anarchists bay at the moon.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it. -General Robert E. Lee

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Yikes.

Who made you the entire world's doctor? Frankly, I'm thankful that you're not.

Glad to see you are both closed minded to what I am actually saying...

So for being a little to philosophical:popcorn:...

Top Bottom